Nothing Happened

It Just Happened

“I’m sorry MinMin. It’s my fault.”

“Bummie, let’s just forget what happened. Pretend that nothing happened.” MinMin while they were eating their dinner.

Auntie Elena came with the phone, it was their father.

“Bummie, have you talked to your sister?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. How is she? Did she get in any trouble?”

“Trouble?”So Min looked at Bummie and pleaded not to tell him what happened. “Of course not. We are eating our dinner now.”

“I’ll talk to her.” Bummie handed her the phone. She was trembling while getting the call.

“Dad?”

“Are you okay? I heard you and Bummie had fought.”

“Yes, Dad. Nothing to worry about, we are okay now.”

“I’ll be back soon. I promise to take you on vacation after my work. Okay? Behave well.”

“Yes, Dad.” The call ended. She placed the phone on the dining table and almost dies of nervousness. They know their Dad, he can sense well if something is up.

“Dad, will know what happened for sure. What do you plan to do?”

“I don’t know.” She said in a weak voice.

“We should plan for it. You should be ready.”

“Dad will kill me.”

----------------------------

So Min entered school with Bummie as usual, now she was wearing her uniform. Bummie advised her not to come to school, but she insisted that she will go. He was afraid of what Joongie would do. He made sure that Joongie can’t go close to his sister.

Joongie was quietly sitting in his seat. By the sight of MinMin and Bummie he gets his bag from the seat beside him. He was looking at MinMin who was wearing her uniform. He noticed the uneasiness and irritation in her small face.

‘Of course she will not sit here.’ He thought as he watches Bummie help MinMin to sit in his seat. Bummie sensed that he was looking at them, he glared at him. MinMin held Bummie’s arm when she noticed what is happening.

“MinMin are you free later? Let’s watch a movie.” A girl invited.

“Sorry. She can’t.” Bummie answered.

“MinMin you look pretty with our uniform. I just realized that our uniform is beautiful now that you are wearing it.” A boy praised.

“Watch it. I’m here.” MinMin smiled.

“Bummie why are you so over protective? It’s not like we will do anything her.”

“I just don’t want any man to lay a hand on her.” Bummie said while glaring at Joongie.

“Freak! If it is you of course Bummie will not like it.” A boy smacked the other classmate.

Bummie was just like a body guard of MinMin. He was there wherever she is. Hyun Joong who wants to talk to her just can’t get close to her. Bummie was driving him away.

 “What happened to MinMin?” So Eun asked worriedly. She noticed how Bummie was protecting and watching MinMin.

“Nothing.” He said while his eyes were on MinMin on the other table.

“Why do you keep an eye on her like crazy?”

“I should just watch her. You know her.”

“I don’t believe it. You are definitely lying.” She said getting his attention.

“I just don’t want Hyun Joong to get near her.”

“Why? Is he bothering MinMin?”

“I just wished that he’ll bother MinMin instead.” Bummie murmured and placed his hand on So Eun’s shoulder.

-----------------------

After a time, Bummie lost MinMin in his sight. He was busy with So Eun and some friends. He didn’t notice that she was not in the area.

So Min walked to the girl’s washroom by herself. She was getting irritated by Bummie’s over guarding onto her. But she clearly understands that he was just protecting her and she needs to bear with it, since she started it.

“That won’t work! We’re over! Stop bothering me, you have her now. What else do you want? You’re selfish Alex. We both know that she wants you. When I left we are so sure about each other. What are you thinking?! Can you explain now, what was that picture for?! You can’t even say a thing! F**k it! Don’t call me again! WE ARE OVER!” So Min said in the other line and put the phone on her pocket. It was a phone call from Alex, her ex-boyfriend. She was very mad to him.

After she walks out of the wash room, a hand grabbed her hand. She was so shock that she can’t even say a thing. She just followed wherever the hand owner wants to take her. They stopped on the rooftop and let go of her hand.

“So—I mean MinMin. We have to talk.”

 

LOL! I did update again. Haha. Thank you for the subscription and comments :> Please keep them coming :> What do you guys want to happen next? Now that it happened :>