The Marriage Talks

It Just Happened

 

“You don’t like it?”

“Of course I like it, but we don’t need this.”

“I know! That is not to make sure of you; that’s for you. I exactly know how you’re whipped into me. For the sake of the baby, I won’t do anything to harm my body. I’ll agree of the marriage and anything that our parents will say.” She said softly and calmly with her eyes on her belly. Joongie smiled and excitedly hugged her. She wasn’t surprised from his actions and she hugged him back.

“Promise, I will take care of you. I will do everything to make you happy.” He promised.

“Don’t say it, do it.” She responded with a smile.

--------------------

It’s been a week since they knew about MinMin’s pregnancy. Everything was very hard for MinMin, since she knew she was pregnant, she experienced the pain and consequences of having a baby. Morning sickness-√ Mood swings-√ Heavy feeling√ In every pain she feels, Joongie also feel it, he was in her side all the time so sometimes her tantrums was all thrown into him. They were very lucky since school is ending. MinMin’s final exams were done in their house, and a tutor was visiting her for the lessons. She was advised to stay at the house, because of her condition.

Hyun Joong’s mother arrived early in the morning. He fetches her Mom from the airport. He was so excited to see her, after how many years of being apart. He was nervous, yet the excitement took over it. He was in the lounge fixing his shirt, when he saw his Mom. Like a kid, he ran to her and hugged her so tight. He didn’t want to let go, but he was afraid to be rejected by his mother.

“I miss you, Mom!” He said excitedly.

“I miss you too, son.” Mrs. Rica said warmly.

Joongie helped his Mom to the hotel she will stay. On their way, his Mom asked him what the hell happened to him. He answered and told her everything awkwardly. Mrs. Rica doesn’t seem happy of what happened to his son.

At the hotel room, Mrs. Rica just settled her luggage and invited Joongie to lunch date. Although Mrs. Rica has her own family in the States, she can’t deny the fact that she missed her son so much. They’ve talked a lot of things and everything they can. Joongie was very happy to see his mother and to spend time with her. It’s been years.

“So, tell me son. Do you love the girl?”

“I think so.”

“From what family she came from? I bet she is from a family of class and came from a high society. I won’t let you marry just any other girl.”

“Mom, no need to worry. If she’s not, Dad won’t let it. You know Dad.”

“I must check first. When will I meet the family of the girl?”

---------------------------

Mrs. Rica and Joongie went to the house of MinMin. They were welcomed by Auntie Elena and led them to the living room. Auntie Elena told them that in any minute Mrs. Alicia will be there, she just took a call. Joongie thanked Auntie Elena and asked where MinMin is; he didn’t find her yet and waited with his Mom. Mrs. Alicia walked in with grace and class, when Joongie was about to greet her, his Mom pushed him and hugged Mrs. Alicia. He was surprised by the sudden hugging and excitement from the two mothers.

“OMO! Alicia, we will be relatives after all!” Mrs. Rica said excitedly, MinMin’s mom nodded happily. The two mothers are best of friends in high school, when college they lost contact. Joongie just excused himself and went to MinMin’s room. The two mothers just can’t get enough of each other.

“Min?” He knocked on the door. MinMin just said that he can come in. He saw MinMin in front of her laptop, talking with her gals in Paris. He just sat on the bed and saw some magazines on the bedside table.

MinMin was laughing hard while talking to her gals. She was extremely happy to talk and see her friends. She told them that she is getting married and she is soon to be a mother. At first, they can’t believe it and kept on asking questions and such. They wanted to see who is her soon to be husband, MinMin doesn’t want to let them see, but they insisted. MinMin turned to reading Joongie and just sighed. “Joongie?” She called sweetly, and he immediately answered. MinMin inhaled heavily and turn to the pleading girls. “My friends wants to meet you. Can you please come here? I can understand if you don’t want.”

Joongie found the situation fun and at least he can show off his good looks to her friends and show to the ex-boyfriend he is better. He ran to her and sat in her side. MinMin just looked at him, and she did the introduction. Joongie happily smiled and greeted them; the girls almost fell off their seats when he smiled.

“Tch… That’s why I don’t want you to meet them. Look at them, they are drooling over you.” She said with irritation.

“When you frown, the baby frown also. Don’t worry I’m only for you.” He said sweetly and drew a smile in her face. The girls giggled from what they saw, but not Alex who was watching from behind. He stood up in the back of the girls.

“Can we talk?” He asked. Everyone went quiet and they looked at each other and then turned to MinMin. She saw Alex and she looked at Joongie. Joongie knew that it was Alex, he stood and acted to go, but MinMin caught his hand. “Stay.” She said softly.

 

 

-----------------------------------

Shocks! Still no ending for this.  WELL, sneak peak for the coming chapters: ........................... secret! HAHA! LOL! Seriously, I'm just losing my interest on my stories. OWKAY! I won't talk about deleting stories. LOL! I'll just finish this mess and focus on Too Little, Too Much. Seriously, I miss writing YMEN that's why TLTM will gonna be light, cheesy? ( but not as cheesy as YMEN), romantic? (still undecided), and sweet.  Blind Traces is becoming sweet because of I'm listening to lovely songs while writing those, but I will definitely listen to sad and hurtful songs again. HAHA. JOKING! Thanks for the encouragement. I won't think green while writing or else this will be rated H! HAHA!

PS: I did update because I want you guys to goodluck me on my exam. BLEH!

 

THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY READING THIS!