The night that will change US

It Just Happened

 

It was weekend. So Min passed the whole week without wearing her uniform. They already ordered her uniform for the fourth time; she just kept on destroying everything.

It was already noon, when MinMin woke up. She fixed herself and went down to eat her lunch. Just like in Paris, she was eating alone in their dining room. It was big enough for her, she thought.

“Are you okay?” Auntie Elena asked worriedly.

“Yeah. Is it always like this?”

“Yeah. Your father is always in work, so your brother is always eating outside with So Eun. You have to find your friend, so you can have someone to eat with you.”

“Just eat with me.”

Auntie Elena just can’t say no, she understands how lonely it is to eat alone. You won’t enjoy your meal, nor feel full when you don’t have someone to share your food too. They ate together while sharing some stories. So Min avoids the topic about her Mom, she is still mad to her. Mrs. Alicia already sent her emails and tried to call her, but she is not answering them. Auntie Elena is right, So Min feels lonely and empty inside. She needs attention of her parents.

Later that afternoon, Bummie came home early. He quickly went to his room to freshen up and cool down, but it was no effect. He is freaking mad, he and So Eun fought. He also had a confrontation with Hyun Joong, it was too emotional for him to handle.

“Bummie, can I borrow your car? I want to go somewhere.”

“I told you, you can’t drive!” Bummie said in a loud voice.

“Fine! Where is the other key?”

“Can’t you understand? YOU CAN’T DRIVE! You might hurt yourself, worse kill someone!” Bummie shouted to MinMin. He just can’t control his emotion.

“I maybe naughty, but I can’t kill! What are you so mad off?”

“Anybody can, when it comes to accident. Just keep yourself in the house, I’m not in the mood to follow you and settle your troubles!” He said in an irritated tone as he sat on his bed.

“Settle my troubles? Do you just see me as a troublemaker?”

“A big troublemaker, since you came back I have to check on you every single hour to make sure you won’t do anything!”

“Fine! You’ll be okay if I’m gone right?!” So Min reached the peak of her emotions.

“Just go back to Paris!” He shouted to her, as if she has done something to hurt him.

Auntie Elena heard everything, but she decided to keep quiet until both of them are cool enough. She thought it was just a normal fight between siblings.

So Min cried in her room. An email made her worse. It was from her friend showing the picture of her boyfriend kissing one of their friends. Her heart was stabbed two times that day. It was painful for her to bear. She needs alcohol. It was the only solution she can think of that time. She got her purse and called a taxi.

----------------------

“DAMMIT! Is this what I get?!” MinMin shouted in the bar. She already gulped a bottle of brandy since she got there. Tears are continuing to flow from her eyes.

“Mr. do you have anything stronger than this? I got used to this brandy. It doesn’t kill me much.”

“Alcohol can’t kill if you will just sleep in your bed!” A voice answered her. She looked at the owner of the voice with irritation. The bartender gave her a glass of the strongest brandy they can offer; she gulped it with one shot.

“So what?! I want to die right now.”

“Heartbroken?” She simply nodded and wiped her tears.

“It’s my worst day, worst than when I lost my hello kitty brush. My brother and I had a fight. My damn boyfriend cheated on me with my friend! My parents do not care about me! Nobody wants me! Nobody cares for me! I JUST FREAKIN HATE MY LIFE! Joongie how about you?”

“Me? I just came here to drink up. A usual party with the girls.”

“I see. Let’s drink up!” She toasts her glass against his.

After drinking up too much to count glass of the strongest brandy, both lost their mind. The alcohol stole their whole being. When Hyun Joong gets drunk in the bar it was automatic to send him in a hotel to spend the night, the same thing was done. The bar staffs knowing they do know each other, they also send So Min.

Thinking they are both asleep, the staff just let them to be settled in one bed and left them.

Hyun Joong woke up and saw her, their hands touched. The alcohol was still in him, but he felt the electricity in the touch. She moved closer to him, a force somewhat pulled Hyun Joong to kiss her, and he did it. The alcohol was so controlling their minds and body.

The kiss started everything; their body seems had their own mind it moved closer and closer until……it happened.

 

Here's an update :> This weather keeps me giddy weird. So here's an update. Thank you for reading :> Please don't be a silent reader :>