Going out

It Just Happened

MinMin really knows how to sneak out of the house. She quietly goes out of her room, walked in the backyard and then jumped off their gate. She just passed the man who was assigned to take care of the front.

Joongie was waiting for almost 20 minutes already not because MinMin is late, he was just too early. He ordered himself a cappuccino to appease the boredom of waiting for her. He smiled to himself remembering how he got her number.

“Hey!” He greeted with a warm smile.

“Gah! Dad’s men were useless. I just got out of house easily.” She smiled.

“You mean you are not allowed to go out?”

“Looks like it, since Dad hired a man to watch the front. He just wants to make sure I would not end up in the police station again.”

“What happened?”

“I just threw a tantrum at a store clerk and messed up their shop.” They both laughed. He was amazed by her brat attitude. “So what do you want?”

“You!” Joongie just blurted it all out.

“Huh?” She asked confusedly.

“I mean let’s have a date.” He answered composing himself.

“Date?”

“Yes. I thought about it for long. I like you.”

“I already heard that ‘I like you’ statement for like a thousand times, every man who said it doesn’t really mean it, they just want me.”

“I told you that I like you because I really do. What I’m feeling inside is not yet love, so I won’t tell you that I love you unless I really mean it.”

“I already made out with countless guys, almost ended up in their bed, I am the naughtiest girl you’ll ever meet. I’ve been in countless relationships, but I only loved Alex. I just broke with my boyfriend, but I still love him. Do you still like me?”

“Done? We are just the same. We only ended up sleeping together.”

“Telling you frankly, I also like you. Don’t get confident too much, I just think you are okay. If you are serious about asking me out, be on good terms with my brother. He wouldn’t like it.”

“You are really different and full of surprises; I won’t like you if you are just like any other girls.”

-------------------------------

MinMin doesn’t want to eat with her Mom so they eat up together. They were very comfortable around each other. He can make her smile, make her laugh, and make her nice.

They stayed in a movie house watching a foreign movie who just released on the country so the movie house is jam-packed. Joongie kept MinMin on her chest while the people are walking pass them. She felt dizzy and nauseous, so she ran in the restroom after the people pass by. She threw up everything she ate that night.

He panicked so he just drove her home. She was sleeping in the car during the entire ride. He will take glances at her and admire her more as she sleeps like an angel.

‘You look like an angel but you are no angel.’ He thought.

He woke her up, when they reached her house. She opened her eyes slowly to adjust from the light. He looked at her with a smile.

“We are in front of your home. Sorry for waking you up, but you need to rest on a comfortable bed.”

“Oh! Sorry if I sleep. Thank you for the night.” She smiled.

“Thank you for spending it with me. Enter your house now, take a good rest.”

He runs off as soon as she entered the gate. The man was shocked to see her, because he was sure she didn’t pass the front gate.

---------------------------

“Where have you been?”

“It’s not like you care. I want to sleep.”

“MinMin is there something wrong?”

“I just want to sleep, running off makes me tired.”

“Okay. Go to your room now and rest.”

As soon as she reached her bed, she fell asleep. It was so deep that she didn’t even realize that her mother helped her change clothes and clean her. Mrs. Alicia caressed her small face and fixed her hair.

‘”You will always be my baby.” She said before she left her room.

--------------------------

“Bummie let’s talk tomorrow. I’ll see you in the soccer field after class.”– Joongie

 ‘Just for you MinMin I’ll do this.’ He thought after sending him the text message.

“Joongie are you busy?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Oh Dad. I’m not why?”

“Looks like you are inspired? Is it because of the girl?”

“Girl?”

“I know you slept with a girl. Do you like her?”

“It was accident at first but now I like her.”

 

GV! Thanks for reading and wasting your time here.