Past and Present

It Just Happened

 

Talking about face value and physical attractiveness, both is exceptional. We can’t doubt it since MinMin won’t settle for just random guy. Alex plays soccer just like Joongie, both have this muscular built and such.

“Alex. No need to explain, you heard everything right?” MinMin started the conversation. She grabbed Joongie’s hand to sit with her. Alex settled in front of the laptop and he nodded in her question. “So what do you need to talk about?”

“Can we talk? Just the two of us.” Alex said looking at Joongie. MinMin looked at Joongoe’s expression. There she saw, a nervous and hurt Joongie.

“This involves the three of us. Whatever you want to say, say it now. Where he can see and hear you. He is the father of my child and soon to be my husband.” MinMin’s statement made Joongie’s face to be light and look happy.

“Fine. Do you love him?” He asked. MinMin looked at Alex waiting for her answer, and she turned to Joongie again. He was expressionless; he remembered the guy he can see now is the guy whom the girl he loves is in love, even though he is a big jerk.

“Please, Alex.” She said coldly with guilt in her tone. She felt the heavy breathe of Joongie, and felt the smile on Alex’s face. She just looked down not to see any of the guy’s face. Joongie stood up, he was ready to go. He just stopped when he heard Alex’s sobbing voice and felt MinMin’s soft hands in his arms.

“I see. Not now, right? But soon.” MinMin didn’t want to cry but her eyes can’t take the heavy feeling of tears in it. “Min, I know I did hurt you and I’m so sorry. They already told me what happened and I curse myself for letting you go.”

“Alex, please. Let’s not talk about this stuff right now.” MinMin pleaded.

“Forgive me Min, but I want to continue. Being friends for how many years, I know that you won’t give yourself to just any other guy. I exactly know that somehow in your heart, he is slowly occupying my place there. This hurts, not just simply hurting, its killing me slowly, but for the benefit of our peace. I will give way to him. Bro, just take care of the girl who owns my heart.” Alex said before he broke down and lost his manly image.

------------------------

That night, since their mom can’t get enough of each other, they just dragged the two children out for dinner. MinMin fixed herself inside her bathroom, while Joongie was with the moms in the living room. He was neither happy nor sad; he doesn’t know what he will feel from everything that just happened. Mrs. Alicia knocked on MinMin’s door and helped her fixed her eye make-up.

“Did you two fight?”

“We talked to Alex. He asked if I love Joongie, but I didn’t answer. I’m so bad Mom. I insisted him to stay but I ended up breaking his heart.”

“Sweetheart. I know you love Alex, but you are carrying your child to him. He can understand.” Mrs. Alicia said comforting her.

-------------------------

“Alicia, what do you think if we pull the wedding next month, after the kids’ graduation.”

“Yeah, that sounds good. And my sweetheart’s belly is not that big by that time. I don’t want her to look bumpy in her wedding picture.”

“I’m sure she will look extremely beautiful, no matter how big her tummy is. Ahh. So Min you look prettier than your Mom back in high school. Back then, she doesn’t fix herself and not even care if her hair is as messy as spaghetti noodles.”

“Rica. That was so long time ago.”

“But, I tell you, she still looks pretty with that hair.”

“And so as you. This is really a small world, who would know that your son and my daughter will get married and he is good friends with her twin.”

The two mothers ate their dinner talking about wedding plans and such. MinMin and Joongie just ate their dinner quietly and awkwardly. He will help her with her drinks and foods, but that ends there. He doesn’t talk to her neither talk to her.

When Joongie got a chance, he excused himself. After a while MinMin followed him and found him in the restaurant’s veranda showing the shining lights of city. She smiled and stood beside him. He was surprised to see her.

“What are you doing here? You might get a cold here.” He said coldly.

“Are you mad about earlier?”

“I don’t have any right to be jealous and be mad. We don’t have any relationship. You’re just marrying me because of the child. No more, no less.” He said and looked at her. He saw the expression, he doesn’t want to see; an expression, with no traces of disappointment and comfort from his words.

“At least you got your point. So what’s the meaning of being cold and stuff to me?” She smirked.

“As you see, So Min. I’m whipped! What worst is that I’m also a human who feels hurt--” Her lips landed on his, to give him confidence. He wanted more, but she stopped. He enjoyed her kiss and lips; sweet and feels like heaven.

“Remember what I showed you? This is just a part of it.” She said naughtily and hugged him.

 

---------------------------------

WAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the comments below! I was laughing by your comments. HAHA! I'm also afraid that you will curse me after the ending. BWAHAHA! So please ready yourself! Over sweetness kills! babush! Thank you for reading and subscribing :) Hope you enjoy :)

BIG THANKS TO ALL! MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE FROM PRINCEMACKAROO heart