Going Back or Not?

It Just Happened

 

Bummie was just so happy to know that MinMin and their Mom is now in good terms. He didn’t expect it to happen that fast, but he was so happy about it. He thought that they just need to make their parents be back in each other’s arm and everything will be good.

The next decision to make is whether MinMin stays with her father or mother. That evening their family was in the garden to discuss about it. MinMin was sitting beside her father while facing Bummie and Alicia.

“I’m happy that you two are in good terms.” Mr. John started.

“Me too.” Mrs. Alicia answered nervously.

“I never thought that you would be this good girl Min.” Bummie teased.

“I want to take MinMin back in Paris.” Mrs. Alicia said after Bummie’s joke which made the four of them quiet and look undecided.

.

.

.

“Her passport is with me.”

“I know. You wouldn’t give it up easily. Just let our daughter decided for her own.”

“Okay. I’ll do everything as my princess wish.” Mr. John smiled to MinMin and she smiled back. “We’ll talk about this tomorrow; give us your decision tomorrow night.” MinMin nodded.

---------------------------

MinMin was in her room checking her body curves. She noticed that her tummy got bigger.

“Aish. I need to control my food again. You little brat is being spoiled by the food.” She pointed at her tummy. She then ignored it and fixed her shirt.

After class she decided to stay in school to watch the soccer players training and decide whether to stay or not. She was so drawn in the sight of hotness of the players while playing especially to Joongie. He was giving in his best play even they are in training.

MinMin smiles to herself knowing that he is like that because of her presence. She is debating if she will go with her Mom or not. Her social life is in Paris, her everything is there but her family is in Korea and she is gaining friends in her new place.

The training ended and she is still there, she thought she was alone in the field as she ran in the middle and kicked a ball as strong as she can be. Joongie caught the ball and smiled o her.

“Didn’t know that you are strong enough.”

“There is a lot more to discover.” Joongie started to show off his skills as he kick play the ball.

“There is no need to show off I know that you are great.”

“I heard that you and you’re mom is in good terms.”

“Bummie is talkative.”

“He’s just proud of you and I’m his best friend after all.” He boasted.

“I’m leaving.”

“Oh. I’ll drive you home just give me 5 minutes.” Joongie said rushing to the locker room.

“That’s not what I mean. I’m going back to Paris. I thought about it I want to go on fashion school and Paris is the place to be. I’m not asking for your permission, I’m just telling you this because I don’t want to make you expect.” Joongie was shocked all the time. He just stares at her while explaining her side.

“Are you sure? When will you leave?”

“As soon as possible I think. Mom needs to be at work.”

“How about school?”

“Dad can do magic in it.” She smirked.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yes. What is it?”

“Am I in your heart?”

“In my heart?”

“Where do I stand in your life?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I like you and something already happened to us and I assume we are dating. In your life where I am?”

“Thank you for being a part of my life here. I won’t forget you Joongie but, in my life, in my heart I can’t see you replacing Alex here.” She pointed to her heart with a weak smile.

“You can’t see? Good enough. At least I still have a chance to get in there. Remember we have 5 senses, I still have four. You haven’t told me that you didn’t smell, hear, and feel me coming to your heart and replacing your stupid ex. The taste part we already had a piece of our self so I still have 3 chances to be in your heart.” So Min looked at her with amazement and passion.

 

----------------

HELLLO! HAHA! Please don't be a silent reader :)

Spoiler: Will MinMin leave? What will happen in Bummie's party for her?