Bummie and MinMin

It Just Happened

 

So Min was taken aback, she felt the tremble of her body. She felt a big sigh before turning to see who owns the hand. She looked at the owner of the hand and smiled with her teeth showing. It was Bummie. He hugged her sister and then she hugged him back.

 

“Hey MinMin. Is it really you? It was not like looking at my face in the mirror with a wig on.” He greeted with a big grin.

 

“Bummie! How did you know that I’ll be here?”

 

“You know our parents. Let’s talk in the road, you should rest.”

 

“What’s the point of running away?” MinMin said as she frowned.

 

Bummie helped MinMin with her luggage. He carefully put it in the car’s component. They were stuck on the road traffic, so the ride took longer than usual.

 

“Bummie, where will I stay?”

 

“At our house of course. Dad is so excitedto see you, everyone is.”

 

“Excited? Where is he?”

 

“Busy. What did you fight over Mom?”

 

“Mom’s damn French boyfriend is getting on my nerves! I hate them both. He’s not even my Dad, but he acts one. He wants to drive and pick me in school. He calls to know where in hell I am. He scolds me when I go home late at night. Worse is, he even says about my clothes. Who is he? Damn him! Mom just let him.”

 

“No bad words here.”

 

“Fine!”

 

“I guess you just got worst. He just wants to protect you.”

 

“Enough! I’m here to have a new life.”

 

“Okay. Do you plan to stay here?”

 

“I don’t know. I’ll think about it after staying.”

 

“Dad wants to keep you here to break that naughty attitude of yours.” Bummie said and poked her rosy cheeks.

 

Bummie and MinMin were close. Even though they didn’t saw each other for 5 years they didn’t lose communication. They would send emails or sometimes call each other. MinMin knows about Bummie’s friends and So Eun. She is very excited to meet So Eun, the love of her twin brother.

 

Bummie drove to the restaurant where their father had a reservation. So Min wanted to sleep but, she just can’t let her father down. She walked with her brother with poise and confidence. They somewhat got the attention of the crowd from the restaurant.

 

The stares are all for So Min, she is somewhat an eye catcher from her looks. She is very fashionable and pretty. No guy would have a mistake not to take a second glance.

 

They first took a seat while waiting for their father to arrive. MinMin kept on talking to her brother. She tells her how she is messing up in Paris, which made Bummie laugh. She just got worst, he thought. Even though they are on the same age, Bummie is still minutes older than her and he is more mature than her.

 

Mr. John showed up after how many minutes. He immediately hugged his daughter. They met 2 years ago in Paris, when he had a business trip in there, but they just ate dinner together and parted their ways.

 

“MinMin, I missed you.” Mr. John said after the hug and took his seat.

 

“I missed you too, Dad.” MinMin said sweetly.

 

“MinMin, don’t do this again, okay? You naughty girl how could you run away from your Mom? It’s like you just run away from a city to a province. How did you get enough money to buy a plane ticket? First class seats.” MinMin was just looking down at the table while her father scolds her.

 

“Dad, I worked in a convenience store. Mom’s boyfriend pissed me off. He acts like he is you. I hate them both. Dad, are not happy to see me?” MinMin asked sweetly.

 

She really knows how to please her Dad. With a simple smile and pleading eyes, her Dad’s anger will be appeased. Mr. John can’t help not to notice her daughter’s way of clothing. It was too fashionable to his sight, but he understands why. She grew up in Paris, the fashion capital of the world. He just sighed that it will change since its freaking cold in Korea.

 

They ate their lunch like any usual family eating together with a child who just got home. Looking from afar they seem like a perfect family, but inside they are shattered.

 

“Since you run away from your Mom, I’ll assume you want to stay with us. After hearing that you took a plane to come here, I already arranged everything. You’ll attend the same school as your brother. No buts MinMin.”

 

“Dad! I frea—don’t want to go in school here. High school students still wear uniforms.”

 

“Bear with it. Give me your passport. You wouldn’t go with your Mom if she’ll pick you up right?” She nodded. “Good. Then stay here. Attend school tomorrow. Passport.” MinMin gave her passport to her Dad in disappointment.

 

“You’ll like the school. It’s a school for the elites.” Bummie said knowing her sister.

 

MinMin just ate her dessert. Bumie look at his Dad. It means that battle starts tomorrow. They will definitely have a hard time tomorrow.

 

‘Looking at this kid, I should call Atty. Park soon. That is why I don’t want you to grow up abroad. A big trouble is written all over this kid’s body.’ Mr. John thought while watching eat her dessert. 

Miss me? HAHA. School is just freaking free :)) LOL. I'm a bad student. (I didn't attend 2 of my classes. Don't tell anyone!) HAHA. Anyways I am about to update BT but I found I haven't uploaded the chapters in BT, I'm not using my laptop. So, enjoy. I want a notification for 18 people right now! Please do leave a comment, it will help big time. Sorry for the errors I'll edit some other time.