His Stupid Move

It Just Happened

 

It was Saturday, the day their photo shoot will be done. Everyone’s ready and prepared all they need is the bride and groom to get down from their hotel room. In the next two days, their wedding will happen. Everyone is already there except for the fathers.

Everyone was in the hotel lobby waiting for the two to get down. The mothers were busy chatting with the wedding coordinator to make sure everything is in their right place.

“Min?” Joongie called to the bathroom. She was not answering; she was staring at her body in the big mirror. “Min? Bummie already called me. They just need us for the photo shoot.” He called again. She was still staring at her body, paying extra attention at her tummy.

“AHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOO!” She screamed. Joongie rushed inside the bathroom. He opened it not caring if she’s gonna be mad, thinking something happened to her.

“What happened to you?” He asked checking her and hugging her. She was just crying in his arms. “What happened?” He asked once again.

“My dress…it doesn’t fit…”

“Just that?! Don’t scream, you’re making me nervous. I thought there is an emergency.” He scolded. She let go of his hug and glared at him, wiping her tears off.

“This is an emergency! I just bought this dress a month ago and it’s still a bit loose that time. And now, look at this.” She said as she stood up and showed him in the mirror.

“It looks fine to me.” He answered after checking her.

“This looks fine to you?! You’ve gone blinded!” She answered irritated.

“You’re amazing just the way you are. Why do you care if does not fit to you? Oh wait! It fits you perfectly. Why does girls freak out from little things.” Joongie said not minding her.

“Get Out! You’re no help!” She said as she pointed out in the door.

“Why?”

“You don’t feel what I feel!” She walked out of the bathroom and he was following. “You didn’t know how hard it is. You don’t feel what I feel. All this physical pain is killing me, all I want is some emotional comfort you! Get out!” She said like a child. She heard his footsteps coming nearer, she was about to grab her cell phone, when he grabbed her and they both stumbled on the bed.

“I won’t let you, hurt me this time. My scar just left me.” He whispered. She shrugged off, but he was too strong. “MinMin, when you’re mad the baby is also mad. You’re the prettiest and most gorgeous girl in my eyes, even though your tummy will grow big.” He snuggled and she smiled.

“I’m sorry. I know you’re very caring and tender towards me, but I always hurt you.”

“I do understand it. To tell you honestly I love it, you’re not this cool and naughty towards me. You’re being gentle but definitely violent. I’m always at your side and most especially we can be together at all times.”

“But what if I’m just being like this because I’m pregnant?” Hyun Joong’s face dropped from what he heard, he remembered she is still not sure of her feelings.

“Please not this time. Don’t tell me that my senses didn’t work on you.”

“You definitely got me tied up on you.”

“And I thank the baby for that. But I want you tied up to me because you love me. So please don’t talk about anything. I don’t want to look miserable in our wedding pictures.”

“What do you want me to answer if you asked me after the photo shoot?”

“You already know it.”

“Then if you don’t like sarcastic answers don’t ask stupid questions.” Silence. Joongie was trying to nurture and understand what she said, but he can’t figure it out.

“What do you mean?” He asked but MinMin was already sleeping in his arms.

He just smiled from her sight and he also fell asleep. They nap for at least an hour in each other’s arm. MinMin woke up before him, and she smiled from his peaceful sight.

“Thank you!” She whispered and planted a light peck on his lips.

-----------------------------

Smile here and there. Photographer’s snap shots and commanded shots, it was all beautiful and priceless. Seeing them this all lovey-dovey, no one would think that they are getting married just because of a baby.

MinMin dragged Joongie out of the place as they finished they photo shoot. They stopped on this hill, looking at the ocean under a tree.

“So the photo shoot is done and wedding is still 2 days before. I can now answer your question. You can still cure your miserable face after this.”

“Why do you have to bring this up? If it will make me miserable.”

“I just want to. I’m falling for you!!” She said quickly. Joongie covered his ears and said unrecognizable syllables, trying to ignore her. And he was successful; he didn’t hear that she was falling for him. Great!

MinMin got irritated because she took all of her courage to tell him and he just ignored it. She walked with her heavy footsteps and arched eyebrows.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! DON’T FOLLOW ME YOU JERK!” She said and walked off. She entered their room and was cursing him while dozing off in bed.

When she tried to stand up she felt cramps in her tummy, she ignored it and went to the wash room to pee. She felt the cramps again, and this now it hurts badly. She fell off in the floor while feeling her tummy; she tried to stand-up by holding on the cabinet near the mirror. Once again she lost her balance and the mirror fell as well as her.

 Blood was running down from her.

 

------------------------------

Last two or three chapters more :P

And hey!  I'm speechless so bye and enjoy! Pls. do leave me something to read :)

And if you have time pls. check out the fanfic I made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yefBQ-ZkZe0&lc=Q_NUG-4hLx2IXYCvkPBwZqaW7cfVwKk6TE6ZWDZhHq0&feature=inbox