The Fresh Start

It Just Happened

 

The weather that day was perfect, it was not that cold and the sun shines with a big smile. It was jiving with the mood of the people in the school. Bummie’s return to the team has been a buzz around school; it was a topic for a week.

MinMin still avoids her mother to death inside their house. She was quiet and behaved since she is not feeling well for the past few days. She accepts the fact that her mother takes care of her, but she doesn’t talk to her. Mr. John really wanted MinMin to see a doctor, but she refuses all the time.

That day MinMin is going back to school, even though she is not that fine. She just wants to see people; she was extremely bored inside the house. The four corners in her room are like hell for her. Looking outside the window is the only thing that makes her smile. Joongie didn’t fail to contact her; he was sending messages and calling her every time. It was school time, but he was sending her messages continuously. Bummie and Joongie just like before hang-outs again, but it took his time from So Eun.

“So Eun.” Bummie called from her room.

“Oh, hey. How are you?”

“You’ll watch later right?”

“Later?”

“On our practice game. It’s later remembered I told you last night.” Bummie noticed the fear in her eyes even though she looked down. He held her chin and let it face her. “So Eun, you will be okay? MinMin would be there, just sit with her.”

“MinMin will surely be with the cool dudes in your class plus Joongie will sure get inspiration from MinMin. I will just ruin the moment.”

“Sit with your friends then. I won’t play, if you won’t be there.”

“But--”

“No buts. I’ll see you okay?” Bummie left a light kiss in her cheeks.

------------------------

“Min sit with us. You can watch the game in here.” One of her classmate invited.

“MinMin, please sit with us.” A group of boys from the basketball club invited her.

“MinMin the view is great in here.”

“So Min we reserved a seat for you.”

As she reached the field different groups and individuals invited her to sit with them, from girls to boys are trying to get close to her.

Their school soccer players entered the field leaving the girls scream wildly for them. Joongie leading the team had high spirits they were very sure that they will win with the practice match.

“We will win this game right?” Joongie asked to his teammates when they gathered in the side of the field.

“Woah! We will really win, especially MinMin was there looking at us.” A team mate said as soon as he noticed MinMin.

“Where? Where? Where?”

“She is really effing hot, even with the boring uniforms.”

Joongie run off the field when he saw some guys approaching MinMin in her seat. His team’s desire for her even prickled his ears. The coach tried to stop him, but he was just too fast. The team was shocked to see him rushing and like fighting for his life in the first time.

“Hey, I’m Troy. A basketball player, it would be so nice to see you watching one of our games.” A senior like them invited. Troy was a girl magnet just like Joongie, he is also the team captain of the basketball team.

“Nice to meet you Troy. It would be so nice to watch a basketball game if the team wins. What are you doing in this match? You have to practice right?” She said without looking at him.

“Just hearing that you’re here, I cancelled our training. You gave color in the dull life of this field. Basketball court is nicer; you can see me up close there.” MinMin looked at him with an evil smile, she saw how good looking Troy is. He passed the looks, she thought.

“Really? I guess I don’t have to go there, the way you act right now is showing that you like me.” She said while taking a pretty turn to face him.

“You are straightforward and smart, I like it.” Troy just can’t take his eyes off her pretty small face. He examined the every curve of her face, and it was perfect he thought.

“Sorry, I’m not fond of basketball. I just watch it when the players are good as NBA players, so can you be?” MinMin glared at him with a challenged look.

“Sounds like a challenge for me. You are just getting me to like you more and more.” Troy for the first time in his life got challenged by a girl. She didn’t even bother to answer his sweet smile for him.

“My every move will make you fall for me more, but I can be as naughty as hell.” MinMin smiled sweetly.

“I like it!” Troy said with a challenged tone.

Joongie didn’t like what he is seeing; it was dirt in his eyes. He hates the scene that other guy was that close to his MinMin.

“Hey Min!” He called with a big smile in his face. He managed to plant a smile in his face even though he is freaking jealous inside.

“Oh, Joongie what are you doing here?” She asked surprise.

“Joongie?” Troy asked with a smirk.

“I need you right now, can you go with me?” He asked extending his hands to her, waiting for her to reach for it while glaring at Troy. The two men are really throwing dagger look on each other. MinMin sensed what the hell was going on, so she is up with something.

“What’s the big deal up there? What is Joongie doing with my MinMin?” The player’s head was smacked by Bummie. “He likes my twin sister, so don’t get wrong with MinMin. He might kill you.” The players dropped their heart from the news. When Joongie wants her, it just means she is off limits.

 

All stories are now 38 subscribers each. Thank you!  I really aprreciate your effort for wasting your time reading my updates :> THANK YOU!  For the record Blind Traces is updated every 500th view or sometimes depending on environmental factor (depends on how good others convincing skills are) :> I set rules for myself here. This story is updated everytime I feel like. Haha. MinMin is pregnant? Sounds good, but I already wrote the following chapters. Thank you for the suggestions, though!

Please do leave comments.