The Tension...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London,England

British Library

Taemin wiped his hand across his sweaty forehead as he hurried toward the staircase that led to the second floor where the classic novel section was located.

When his two feet landed on the classic novel section,his eyes immediately searched for Naeun.

"Choi Naeun,where are you?"his mind said.

Taemin's face elated after seeing the girl of his dream--sitting on the chair near the window.She looked so pretty in floral dress and white ballet flats.

He filled his lungs with air and sat down on the opposite side of the table,in front of Naeun.

Naeun lifted her head and looked at him.Taemin blushed when their eyes met,the courage he had built for the last two months suddenly collapsed,his heart beating so fast against his chest.

Naeun blinked at him,then smiled."Hi!"she said.

Taemin smiled back."Hello"he said then paused for a few second."M-My name is Lee Taemin"

"Nice to meet you Taemin.My name is Choi Naeun"she offered her hand.

Taemin accepted her hand shake.Pure happiness flowing through his heart.

Krystal witnessed everything,a sharp pain stabbed her heart.

With unshed tears,she crept down the stairs only to bump with Kai.

"Krys..."Kai held her arm.

Krystal raised her head and looked at him."Kai..."

 

 

 

Jiwoo Ranch

Sulli felt a rush of astonishment as she approached the 3,000 acres ranch.The Jiwoo ranch was like a paradise valley,with tall grassy praisies,high rolling hills,wildflower field,a private lake and numerous horses.On their way to the ranch,she saw some wild horses running freely to the vast green grass and a group of men in cowboy outfit driving the cattles from the pasture into the ranch corrals.

Minho tenderly looked at her."You've never been to a ranch before?"

Sulli nodded."This is my first time"she answered."Thank you for taking me to this magnificent place"she added.

He held her hand,entwining his long fingers into her candle shape fingers."You're welcome wife"he raised his free hand and touched her face softly with his knuckles.

Her heart instantly melted from Minho's sweet gesture,she should feel awkward but its actually the contrary.She like his gentle touch and calm mood.

"Can I ride a horse later?"she asked.

"Sure"Minho said,smiling.

Sulli's eyes flashed with excitement."OMG I cant wait"

They walked toward Minho's english cottage.Sulli was in complete awe while staring at the cottage.The rustic design was like an illustration in one of the children's storybooks.Clusters of red roses lined the white stone path to the front door.Daisies and tiger lilies dotted the lawn.To the side of the cottage,a wrought iron bench was nestled under a rose arbor.Sulli couldnt imagine a more idyllic and romantic setting.

"Your cottage is so beautiful"she smiled dreamily.

He chuckled and opened the door.A warm cozy livingroom welcomed her eyes.The walls were painted a pale green, and the floor was covered with rug.A photograph of a woman hung on the wall near the grand piano.The woman's smile,her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter