The Spark...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwoo Ranch

Minho opened the door and stepped inside carrying Sulli in his arms.He gently put her down to the couch,and then went to the bathroom to get the medicine kit.Sulli's mouth remained snapped shut as her body shivered with excitement."Minho's going to treat my bleeding nose"she thought.

Minho returned after a few seconds with medicine kit in his hand and a box of tissue.He sat beside her and started wiping the blood from her nose.With butterflies performing two-step in her stomach,Sulli looked up to meet his eyes.

"Does it hurt?"he asked in a soft voice while wiping the blood.

"No..."Sulli exhaled a sharp sigh,fanning Minho's face with her stale,hot breath."L-Let me treat those bruises in your face"she volunteered.

Minho felt the strong beat of his heart  as Sulli moved close to him.Suddenly,the entire cottage turned hot as if they were inside of a microwave oven.

His adams apple moved up and down as his lovely wife started to treat his bruises and wounds.He flinched when he felt the sting of pain after she brushed the cotton into his busted lips.

"Omo!I'm sorry..."she apologized then a soundless gasp came out from when he held and kissed her hand.

"Sulli..."Minho breathed.Focusing his eyes to hers,he soaked in every detail---her droopy eyes, reddish nose,flustered cheeks and soft lips.

"Does Sulli even know how utterly enchanting she look right now?"Minho wondered.And looking deep into her eyes,he could see the passion and fear within her.She was obviously struggling valiantly to fight the burning sensation inside her body.

He swallowed hard as his gaze stop to her semi parted lips.For the first time,he was able to get hold of his passion and desire for his wife because of love...he was so much in love with her his heart felt as if it might explode any second.

Sulli blinked at him."S-something's wrong?"her heart drumming loudly against her chest.

"When I first saw you,I...I..."Minho fell silent as love overflowed his chest.He abruptly pulled her in his arms and hugged her hard.

She stopped breathing as happiness grew inside her.A feeling of hope filled her heart.

"Maybe he loves me too"Sulli thought and closed her eyes.Minho's warm half body awakened something deep within her--the combination of desire and love.

He shut his eyes and uttered a prayer of gratitude for his loving father."Appa,thank you for giving me the sweetest gift I ever r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter