The Bucket List Part Four....

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bloomsbury London,England

"So here's the list" Taemin showed Krystal a list of food that they will serve to the pajama party tonight.

"Korean BBQ ,Duck with Plum Glaze,Stuffed Jalapenos,Grilled Shrimp Skewers,Taco Dip,Strawberry Soup,Fruit and Custard Tart,Mojito and Pina Colada"she shook her head at him."Too much to remember"

He laughed,tossing the list on the dining table."I know,I wanted to put more stuff on it but remembered that we've only got a few hours left"

Krystal blinked at him and cleared before opening ."How's your relationship with Naeun?I mean,are you planning to ask her out again?"

Taemin leaned forward and took her hand.Krystal's first instinct was to pull it away,but once he held it,a warm sensation rush over her body."'I want to plan something special for her.But I dont know how to plan.So any ideas"

She felt the familiar stabbing in her heart."You really like her,dont you?"she blurted out,fighting back tears.

He smiled tightly."Are you kidding.I love her so much and I'm going to ask her to marry me"

Krystal's face fell for a split second.Her bleeding heart was ripped apart after hearing what he said."Y-You're kidding right?"she pulled out her hand from him.

"I'm dead serious Krys"

"But...I just..."she sighed."Are you ready for it?'

He shrugged and grinned."Yeah"

Krystal pressed her bottom lip between her teeth,trying to surpress a sob."I dont know Tae...I think you and Naeun we're too young to get married plus you hardly knew each other"

"When my parents got married my father was twenty one.I'm twenty-three.And Romeo propose marriage to Juliet the same night when they fell in love with  each other"he reasoned out.

She rolled her eyes."Well you aren't Romeo and she's not Juliet.We're talking about reality here Mr Lee Taemin!"

He pushed himself back against his chair,his expression turned grim."I thought at least you would be happy for me"

"How can I?"she hissed,her anger erupted."You've been dating this girl for less than a week and then you're planning to propose marriage to her?Tell me Taemin,what am I supposed to feel?"

"I expect you to be the way you normally are and not feel anything"he stood up

She folded her arms,glaring at him."I can't believe I'm hearing this from you!"she shook her head in disbelief."Fine!propose to her and get lost!"

Taemin clenched his hand into a fist,anger building up under his skin.

Krystal reached his fist hand and held it tighter."Tae...you know I care about you.Marriage is serious stuff.You dont have to rush things.Dont make decision out of spur of the moment"

He narrowed his eyes and released his fist hand."I think you forget that you're just a friend of mine Krystal"he said in a chilled voice."What gives you the right to meddle in my decision?"

A feeling of sadness welled up in Krystal's throat.Tears streamed down her cheeks."But I'm in love with you!"her mind screamed.

Taemin looked at her for a couple of minutes,waiting for her answer.Eventually he walked away...leaving Krystal crying....

 

 

Berkshire,West London England

Minho pushed open the heavy iron gate at the entrance of an english country house.Sulli's eyes were filled with admiration while staring at the beautiful and romantic timber framed house.The grounds around the house were covered with lush green lawns and patches of brightly colored flowers

"Who is the owner of this beautiful house?"she asked to Minho.

He held and squeezed her hand."You"

She gape at him,completely surprise."No freakin way!"

Minho nodded and gently pulled her in his arms."I bought this house for you"he kissed the top of her head."I want you to personally decorate our home sweet home"

Sulli pursed her lips."But this house cost a fortune"

He chuckled."No matter the cost,I wouldnt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter