The Request...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Berkshire West London, England

"Oppa!"Naeun rushed over him and gave him a big hug.

Minho arch his eyebrow."Pet,what brought you here?"he asked,frowning.

Smiling,Naeun made her way to the living room,Minho followed her from behind.

"Where's your wife?"she sat on the couch.

Minho stood in front of her with folded arms."Why are you looking for my wife?she's not here right now"

She shrugged."There's something I want to ask her about Taemin and Krystal.Plus I need her advice"

"Well you can ask oppa about it.Maybe I can help you"

Naeun stared at him for a long moment,arguing with herself on whether to tell him or not

"Taemin broke up with me yesterday"she said in a weary voice,her eyes turned glassy.

Minho sat down beside her."Did he tell you the reason why he broke up with you?"

She rested her head on his shoulder."He's in love with Krystal.In fact he left this morning and went to Dublin to confess his feelings for her"

He frowned,confused."Dublin?Krystal is in Dublin?"

Naeun nodded."Yes,she went there yesterday.Why?"

A cold suspicion began to take shape in his gut.Sulli told him thirty minutes ago that she'll have coffee with Krystal in Fiftieth Street,near their apartment building.

"BTW,a friend of mine saw Myungsoo oppa at New World Hotel last night.I'm thinking of going there tonight to see him"

Minho absently stared into space,trying to sort out the pieces."My wife lied to me and Myungsoo's here in London.Could it be that the two of them are secretly seeing each other?"with a wince he forcibly derailed that train of thought.

 

 

After 2 Days...

Whitechapel Hospital

Minho held the door and Sulli slipped past him.Naeun beamed at her and ushered the chair beside Myungsoo's hospital bed.

"Hi Ssul"Myungsoo greeted, a little smile curved in his pale lips.

Sulli smiled back."Hello"she felt a sharp pain in her heart  while looking at his current condition.A nasal cannula was placed into his nostril to help his breathing and IV's were inserted into his veins.He looked so fragile and weak.Doctors told them that Myungsoo only have a year to live and there is nothing  they can do to save his life.

"Appa will arrive tomorrow morning from Seoul"Naeun said after a few minutes of silence.

Myungsoo reached for her hand."I thought you'll never come today.I keep on reminding Minho to call you coz my day is not complete if I cant see your beautiful face"he said softly and gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter