The Epilogue...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whitechapel, London England

Study Room

Sulli grinned, beaming with delight as she accepted another gift from Minsoo.

"It's beautiful!"she exclaimed as she lifted the delicate pearl bracelet.Minsoo draped it over her wrist,admiring the way the snowy white pearls suited against her porcelain smooth skin.

"You like it?it originally belongs to Minho's mother"Minsoo said.

She smiled at him."I love it Mr Choi"she replied."Thank you"

Minsoo smiled back."Just call me abeoji from now on understand.And I want you to wear that pearl bracelet tomorrow"

Sulli's smile disappeared.Tomorrow is execution day....the day she will get married to Mr Handsome Devil.

"I'll treasure it forever abeoji"she said before going out of the room.

The instant she pushed the door closed, a strong hand grabbed her arm and dragged her inside of the guest room.

"What the---"

"One million won Miss Choi,just say "no" to this stupid arrange marriage"Minho interrupted angrily and tossed the one million cheque in her face.

Sulli's eyes narrowed as she flattened her back against the door.A sudden, hot flame of defiant anger flared in her gut."Who does this handsome devil think he is, trying to insult me like that!"she raged inwardly.

She raised her head high, her fists clenched at her sides."I dont need your goddamn dirty money Choi Minho!I promised your father that I will marry you tomorrow as a payment for my father's debt."she met his flaming eyes."As a matter of fact I like being married to you.I will be the talk of the town having changed my name to Mrs Choi Sulli, wife of Choi Minho,one of the heir of Venus Company.And as a husband,you will certainly provide for me"she said without taking a breath.

"You !"Minho's anger escalated.

For a fleeting moment, she thought of running away but she's a smart and brave young lady,his anger doesnt rattle her at all."Tsk..tsk...they say you're a charming nice man"she said in a calm voice."But I guess money cant cover a multitude of sin, despite the fact that you really are a handsome devil"she smiled sweetly."And that  is a compliment"she added in a soft voice and turned around to get out of the room but Minho held her wrist.

"I'm not finish with you Miss little gold digger!"he shouted and lifted her arm.

"Let me go!"she said,resisting against his merciless hold.

He saw the pearl bracelet on her wrist and frowned."Your bracelet,it is similar to my mother's bracelet"his expression turned softer as Jiwoo's face lingered through his mind then to Sulli's surprise he removed the pearl bracelet from her wrist."This is my mother's brace

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter