The Bucket List Part Three

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bloombury London,England

"Krys, I think you're going to have a blast in Dublin!"

Krystal turned and looked at Taemin."Tae,where was the sadness?where was the desperate longing for me to stay here and not leave you behind?"she thought.She'll be going on a three days vacation trip to Dublin with her mother and sister.

"Thanks Tae"she mumbled, while her broken heart wanted to murder him repeatedly.

"Pizza's here guys!"Kai stepped inside,breathless and excited.

"Finally,I've been starving here like a hungry bear"she said and sat beside Kai at the dining table.

Taemin silently cursed Krystal for sitting beside Kai and not with him."Great,so now you're back with your ex huh"he thought,giving the former couple a withering dagger stare.

"Ya,where's Naeun?"she asked after taking a big bite of slice peperoni pizza.

"She went outside to answer a call"he answered and grabbed a slice of Hawaiian pizza.

"So where are you going to stay?hotel's in Dublin are pretty expensive"Kai said.

Krystal snorted."We'll be staying at my Aunt's house near Grafton Street"

"Dont forget to bring thick sweaters since its raining snow outside.According to news,Dublin experienced zero degrees yearly"Taemin reminded.

She shrugged."Well,I might considered staying indoor if its raining tons of snow in Dublin"she said sarcastically,feigning boredom.

Taemin threw his head back and beat his fists on his chest."Oh my sweet damsel Soojung,your sarcastic remark wound my heart deeply"

"Seriously,you should really drop the knight in shining armor act.Its getting old"she said,giggling like a teen ager."Really Krystal?getting old huh?"her mind said.

Kai bounces his eyes between Krystal and Taemin.Suspicion started to build in him.

"Guys,I badly need your help"Naeun rushed in,still breathless.

The three of them looked at her,frowning and wondering.

"What kind of help?"Taemin asked.

"My brother Minho asked me to organize a pajama party for Sulli"

 

Apujeong-dong,South Korea

By the time Myungsoo woke up,late on Thursday morning,his pillow was damp, as though he had been sweating profusely into it all night.He was groggy and tired.His head aching in extreme pain.Reluctantly,he dragged his feet out of bed and got up to take his medicine.He had a busy day ahead of him.In two hours time he was supposed to meet manager Song to discuss the clause on his contract.By afternoon,he was planning to ask Sulli out for a walk in the park and a dinner date by evening.

Instead of taking his medicine,he decided to call Sulli to tell her that he'll be dropping at the mansion after lunch.Unfortunately,her phone was off-line.He glance at the landline phone,he hated calling home.It was never a particularly rewarding experience.If his father answered,they might end up arguing with each other, and if Minho answered, then Myungsoo would probably hear the slamming of phone on the other line.

Sitting down at his bed,he picked up the phone and dialed the landline number of Choi Mansion.

"Hello"said by a female voice.

Myungsoo frowned,the voice sounded familiar."This is My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter