The Revelation...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Berkshire West London, England

"Where have you been Sulli?you've been out for five hours.I've been calling your phone but its unattended"his voice steady and serious.

Panic mounting inside her."Should I tell him that I went to Myungsoo's hotel suite?"she chewed her lower lip as her mind turned into chaos.

"Well?"Minho said,waiting patiently for her answer.

She paused,thinking about Myungsoo."I...I w-went to..."

"If you really care for me then you will keep this as a secret understand"

Minho noticed her confusion and hesitation,unsure what to make of it."Something's wrong baby?"

She blinked at him."I-I went to my school to inquire regarding my subjects next semester"she lied and moved her eyes away from him.She didnt want to lie to Minho but Myungsoo's threat that he will kill himself nagged her mind.

Minho seemed to evaluate her reason before reaching her hand."Have you had your dinner?"

Sulli nodded."Yes,I've already had dinner.How bout you?"she shared dinner with Myungsoo at the hotel's restaurant

He place his hand across his chest,faking a hurt expression."And I thought you and I will eat dinner together,I even cooked for you"

Her gut twisted with guilt."Oh I really am sorry honey.It wont happen again"she said,trying to soothe her own guilty conscience

Minho shrugged and put on a cheerful grin."Its okay baby"he responded."But you're awfully sweaty"he sniffed loudly and wrinkled his nose"You kinda stink"he added jokingly.

Sulli became concious and started sniffing her armpits."Did I?how come I cant smell anything"she wipe her sweaty forehead.

He chuckled and scooped her in his arms."Let's have a quick shower together"

 

"Minho,have you thought about reconciling with your brother?"she asked."I think this is the perfect time to settle your differences with Myungsoo"

"I dont want to talk about him Sulli"Minho said in a dangerous voice as he rubbed soap in her back.

"But you should know that---"

"Enough!"he barked at her.Sulli turned and looked at him.She knew right away that her husband is pissed.

Again she felt a pang of guilt for not being totally honest with Minho."I must tell him about Myungsoo's condition"

It took a few seconds before Minho calmed down."Sulli,when your with me,dont mention other man's name understand"his steady gaze skimming over her face.

She fell silent,staring at him for a long period of time.Sadness and confusion crossed her eyes.

Her face must have telegraphed her feelings,because Minho said."I'm not closing my door for a possible reconciliation,but this is not the right time"he turned her around and pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter