The Trouble...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Myungsoo woke up,blinking at his surroundings as adrenaline surged through his system.He was in his pad, and thought  at first it was only a dream.Sitting up,he swung his feet toward the floor.The clock showed that he'd slept for over eight hours.Outside,the sun shimmered beautifully behind the thin clouds that looked like cotton ball stretched apart.

Myungsoo stood and glanced around,suddenly the memory of yesterday's conversation between him and Minsoo entered into his mind.

"Have you gone mad?Sulli's your brother's wife for christ sake!"Minsoo said,shaking with rage.

"I know, but I love her so much and I need her in my life"Myungsoo said while keeping his gaze locked to Minsoo."And I will never stop loving her even if you come between us"

Minsoo steps forward and gave him a hard slap on the face."You ungrateful son!"rage-disbelief and sadness filled his face."I am warning you Myungsoo,stay away from Sulli from now.Leave them alone and find another girl"

A ringing on the phone behind him interrupted Myungsoo's reverie.He lifted the telephone handle to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Mr Choi Myungsoo,this is Dr.Cha"

He felt uncomfortable all the sudden."W-why did you call me Dr Cha?"

"Listen,I have the result of your MRI.Can you drop at my clinic today,there's something important that I need to tell you"Dr. Cha said on the other line.

Myungsoo already sensed what was coming next.

 

 

 

Jiwoo Ranch

Sulli blinked twice."You are..."

"Kwon Yuri"she proudly said."And I am Minho's one and only love"

Sulli felt as though a jagged blade were bisecting her heart,the pain returned again like  a ghost from the past.

Yuri's face set in grim,angry determination.She folded her arms across her chest and scowled at her.

"Sulli right?"her piercing eyes stared frostily into hers,filled with loathing."I wonder why Minho's father chose you to be his wife,I mean you're not exactly his type"

She arched an eyebrow."And your like is Minho's type,am right Miss Kwon?"she said,trying to hold on her temper.

A mocking smile formed Yuri's red lips."Obviously,he chose me over you two years ago"

Sulli's sense of indignation flared brightly after hearing Yuri's remark."That was all in the past Miss Kwon,I doubt if he will choose you now"she tilted her chin to emphasize each word."He's in love with me"

Yuri cocked her head and smiled sarcastically."Love?are you kidding me?wow I cant believe you bought Minho's lies"

Her eye narrowed as anger reached its boiling point."What do you mean?"

"Minho will never break his marriage with you but its not because he loves you"Yuri laughed mockingly."Minsoo threatened to give this ranch to Myungsoo once Minho filed for divorce from his wife.Minho will do everything to have this ranch in his possession since this belonged to his late mother"

Sulli stiffened.A dull ache squeezed her heart."I dont believe you.You are just making up stories to destroy our marriage"she said,totally in denial,deep in her mind a kernel of doubt existed from Yuri's revelation.

"I really dont give a damn if you believe me or not"Yuri said coolly."Ask Minho or Minsoo about it if you have doubt"

"Minho doesnt want a divorce because he will lose his mother's ranch"despair and heartbreak hovered at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter