The Decoy...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

Just as his mouth descended on hers,his hands released her wrists to rip her blouse...

Sulli gripped his hands to stop him from ripping her blouse.He smirked against her lips and cupped her face.

Minho kissed her savagely,his teeth ally biting her lips and when she moaned in pleasure-pain,he grazed it with his tounge.He felt the strong ache in his groin.Desire overrode his anger and jealousy.He needed her so bad....

Sulli jerked her head to the side to avoid Minho's punishing kiss,then she pushed him hard.She fought the unfamiliar overwhelming sensation that almost burn her innocent body.

Minho's chest heaving from intense passion, then guilt filled his eyes when he saw her swollen lips."Damn!I attacked my wife like a hungry wolf!"he said to himself,still shaking from the most powerful desire he ever experienced.

"Now,do I have to say sorry?"he said,anger and something unknown in his voice."I'm not finish with you wife.."he inched closer to kiss her again.

Sulli panic and moved away from him."Don't you dare touch me again you monster from hell!"her eyes got misty because of anger towards him.

Minho wickedly smile."Dont play hard to get my dear wife"his big brown eyes burning into her."I saw how your eyes roamed my half body a while ago.You want me too as much as I want you."

She felt insulted."You conceited beast!"she hissed."I'd prefer your brother ten times over you!You are nothing like him"it went out of before she could stop herself.

Minho stiffened,a sharp pain stabbed his heart.Its as if someone grabbed his heart and squeeze it slowly,tearing him apart.Sulli saw the pain in his eyes and her heart bleed with guilt and remorse.He seemed so tired all of the sudden.

"M-Minho..I-I'm sorry...I didnt mean to---"

He vaguedly raised his hand,cutting off her explanation."Go back to sleep Sulli"he said in a cold voice,walking to the door and closed it.

A single tear fell in her cheek and, for the first time in her twenty years of existence,Sulli had never felt so miserable.

 

Minho stepped inside the room and slammed the door.He felt like a wounded animal,defeated,hurt and crushed.Sulli's admission that she'd prefer Myungsoo over him was like a poison in his heart,killing him softly and painfully.Tears rolling down his cheeks as the pain intensified.

He clenched his fists and began punching the wall to release the excruciating pain and anger.

"I wished you just hurt me physically rather than hurting me emotionally"Minho whispered.The emotional pain cuts so deep,his whole body turned numb.He cant feel the physical pain from punching the wall consecutively.The blood continously spilling down to the floor and his fingers were broken but he cant feel anything as the tidal wave of emotional pain traveled across his body.

"Wife,if I had hurt you,please forgive me.This foolish husband of yours only realized his mistake two years after he abandoned you..."he said agonizingly as tears flowing down his cheeks.

 

 

The Following Day...

Myungsoo adoringly pinched Sulli's nose before placing his fingers to the white keys of the piano.They are both sitting on one chair,facing the grand piano.

"A penny for your thoughts?"Myungsoo said.

"Huh?"

He frowned."Something's bothering you mademoiselle?you've been quiet since this morning"

Sulli smiled weakly."I-I'm fine"she answered.Her heart is still aching at the memory of last night's altercation but she quickly brushed off the thought.

"Minho's such a jerk,he deserves it..."her mind screamed,arguing with her heart.

"Is there any song you want me to sing?"Myungsoo asked,cutting off her reverie.

"Honestly I cant think of any song right now"

Myungsoo chuckled."Oh c'mon princess,pick a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter