The Preparation...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dublin, Ireland

Krystal sat on the wrought iron bench under a pine tree.As she looked with amazement to the blue sky,a pair of male shoes stopped in front of her.

"Krystal"

She stared at him,blinking and frowning."Kai, what are you doing here?"

Kai grabbed her arm and began dragging her."You need to come with me"

Krystal resisted."W-where are we going?"she asked,bewildered and stunned."Ya!where are you taking me?!"

He stopped in his tracks and looked at her."Do you trust me Krystal?"

A confused expression flittered across her face"I-I dont understand?!why are you here in the first place and where are we going?"

He blinked at her."Just answer my question,do you trust me?'"

She hesitatingly nodded despite the confusion.

A wide smile flashed on Kai's lips."Good,now let's go"

Dame Street

Kai took her to Dublin Castle,established in 1204 AD,it played a prominent role in Ireland's history.Krystal swirled around,in awe by the beauty of the medieval castle.She felt like a princess as they walked over the Record Tower.

The castle,snow and cold breeze served as a romantic backdrop,enough to make a woman's heart fluttered however, Krystal felt empty as if something's missing inside her."I miss Taemin"her mind screamed.

Kai saw the sadness in her eyes,he gently brushed her cheek with his forefinger."Stay here,I'll just gonna get something"he said and walked away.

Krystal pursed her lips, then wrinkled her nose."Kai's been acting weird today"she thought.As she meandered over the castle,a pair of chocolate brown winter male boots stopped a few inches away from her.

The owner of the said boots cleared his throat to catch Krystal's attention.

She shifted her eyes from staring at the Chapel Royal to the man standing beside her.

"Taemin..."she breathe.The instant Taemin's eyes met hers,Krystal's heart leaped, went dry, and all the pain and hatred feelings vanished completely.

"Hi pretty Soojung"he said after a long moment of silence.Admiration hooded in his eyes.Krystal's beautiful face lightened his world.How come he didnt recognize her before?

"W-why are you here?"she asked,stuttering.

"To talk to you"he slid his hands inside his thick jacket.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I broke up with Naeun yesterday"he said softly,she barely heard it.

She waggle her eyebrows,surprise by Taemin's news."I thought you're going to propose to her.Why did you broke up with her?"

Locking his gaze to hers,Taemin stepped closer and held her hand."Because of you"he confessed."I realize that I'm in love with my friend after I lost her"

"Y-you love me?"Krystal's voice came out small,her heart pounded loudly against her chest."Please, stop playing with me"

He drew her closer in his arms."I love you Jung Krystal.I didnt realize it before but I know now.You are person I want to marry.The person I want to grow old with.The person I want to spend my lifetime with.Please be my Juliet..."

Krystal's eyes got misty."You dont know how much I've wanted to hear you tell me that"she enveloped her arms around his body and rested her right cheek against his shoulder."I love you,too Lee Taemin"

Taemin kissed her hair and closed his eyes.Together,they hugged each other under the falling snow, with Dublin Castle served as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter