The Happiness...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Year Later...

Manhattan, New York USA

Sulli stared through the window of her Manhattan apartment.The moon had its slow ethereal ascent and stars flickered faintly,like tiny prisms.

She smiled and took a sip of her coffee.It has been a beautiful day,after two years of hard work her dream of becoming a chef finally came true today.She graduated from Center of Culinary School  with flying colors.A famous Michelin star restaurant in Times Square immediately offered her a job---executive chef.And the owner, Mr Adam Smith, wanted "Sulli's Chocolate Cookies and Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta" to be serve to his restaurant.Minho was ecstatic after hearing her good news.He flew to South Korea one month ago to supervise the launching of a new Venus milk chocolate bar named "Bliss Chocolate Bar".Minho personally chose the name because it signifies pure happiness,something they always felt everytime they held hands and smiled at each other. 

A knock on the door cut Sulli's reverie.She put down the coffee mug on the counter table and walked towards the door.

A smiling Mrs Lee Krystal appeared on the doorway.

"Surprise!"Krystal said and embraced her tightly."Oh god I missed you so much bestfriend!"

Sulli giggled when she felt Krystal's baby bump."You really surprise me Krys,when did you arrived and why are you here in New York?"

"I saw your husband last week in Seoul,he told me that you're doing well in school and many restaurant owners had shown interest to your exceptional talent as a chef"

Her heart somersaulted with joy.Minho's undying support and love was her inspiration to work hard with passion and perseverance.When she misses someone---like her late father Choi Seung Ho and Choi Myungsoo,her husband was always there---her biggest treat and comfort for less happy times.He was the frosting on every cake,the wrapper on every present,the glowing light on every christmas tree,the heart on every valentines card,a loving husband, a trusted friend,a loyal supporter and a guardian angel---escorting her through life.

 

As they neared Time Square,the cab finally hit traffic.At first it didnt seem too bad---the spaces between cars narrowed a little but then came a sign saying construction was ahead.Then the traffic slowed even more,twenty,fifteen...the cab had stopped in the middle of the lane.

"Hah!"Krystal spat out loud ."I knew it!I knew this would happen!"

Sulli chuckled and stared at her friend's growing belly,Krystal is six months pregnant."I guess your baby is hungry already"

Krystal started caressing her belly."Maybe my baby misses her daddy Taemin"her husband is currently serving two years mandatory military service in Korea.

She arch her eyebrow."Her?"

"The OB revealed my baby's gender three days ago"Krystal said,her eyes glimmered in sheer happiness."I know you and Minho have been trying to have a baby since last year.I really hope God will grant your prayer of having a bundle of joy soon"

Sulli gave her a tender smile."A bundle of joy"she thought.Excitement rush through her system as Minho's handsome face lingered on her mind.For sure,her husband will be a hands on father to their baby.

While waiting inside the cab,Myungsoo's favorite song "I Couldnt Ask For More" began playing on the car stereo.

Sulli's eyes got misty as her mind reminisce his beautiful memories.Myungsoo died peacefully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter