The Plan

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo burst through the door of Seoul National Hospital's emergency room,staring wildly at the crowd of hospital employees,patients and families.His eyes continued to search in frantic desperation.Minsoo phoned him regarding Sulli's accident that occured two hours ago.His heart stopped after learning what happened.

Standing inside the doorway,Myungsoo scanned the room,hoping to find Sulli.He prayed so hard that his worries had been nothing.Then,to his surprise,he spotted Minho and Minsoo at the far end of the room.Suddenly,Myungsoo's face darkened as his gaze rested to Minho.

MInho stood straight as their eyes locked into each other.Both men wearing grim expression on their faces.

"Where's Sulli?"Myungsoo demanded when Minsoo reached at  his side.

"She's at the CT scan department.Doctors were checking if she suffered from brain hemorrage after bumping her head on the wheel"Minsoo answered.

Minsoo's words amplified the anger coursing through his system.He took one huge step in an attempt to punch Minho in the face but Minsoo immediately blocked his body against them.

"If you want to kill each other,do it outside of the hospital"Minsoo said in a gravelly voice.

Minho and Myungsoo looked at each other for a long period of time.Both eyes sparked dangerously,like a predatory animal to its prey,ready to lunge anytime.

Sickened by the sight of his half brother,Myungsoo marched past him,and walked straight to the CT scan department.

Minho clenched his jaw as his eyes watched Myungsoo's receeding figure,doing his best to control his rising rage.

 

 

Finally, after an eternity,Sulli opened her eyes upon hearing the squeking of the door.Minho emerged inside,he warmly smiled at her as their eyes met for the first time after the accident earlier.

Minho searched her lovely face for a sign of what she might say.Her expression gave nothing away as she remained mum and passive.His heart fell on the floor as he stared at the five stitches wound on her right forehead that she got from banging her head to the car's wheel.Good thing though,her CT scan result showed no sign of hemorrage or any fatal injury.

He sat at his wife's bedside."Hi.How are you feeling?"he touched her face softly with his knuckles.

Sulli flinched and moved her face away from him."Dont touch me!"she hissed.Her eyes filled with loathing and rejection towards him.

Minho's heart ripped and shred into pieces while looking at his wife.

"My wife hates me!she hates me!"Minho's mind painfully thought.He tried reaching her hand and yet again she flinched.

"I said dont touch me!"she screamed hysterically.

Pain and misery were written all over his face."It is true that my father threatened me that I'll lose the ranch if I filed for divorce but the ranch was not the reason why I want to keep our marriage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter