The Inevitable...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dublin, Ireland

On Monday morning Krystal woke up early.She couldn't help feeling excited about what lay in store for her today.Apparently,her mother and sister's flight got canceled due to bad weather in Seoul.Therefore,she will tour around Dublin alone and broken hearted.She brushed off the single tear that fell down her cheek and climbed out of bed.

To make herself feel a little better she decided to dress herself up in all her best clothes.Taking her time,she selected her prettiest dress from the pile of clothes in her hotel suite.Then she got out her best sweater,her favorite red scarf and knitted hat and her newest winter boots.Somewhere in the back of her mind was a vague notion that if she at least looked lovely today, then perhaps she can have a new love life in the land famous for Leprechauns,Guiness Beers,Pubs and Irish Dancing.

It was a sunny winter morning when Krystal left the Bates Hotel.Above her,abundance of snow falling down like marshmallows,thick ice covered the entire region making her shruddered in coldness.Carefully avoiding the slippery areas,Krystal made her way up to Henrietta Street to catch a cab.

It was almost nine o' clock by the time she reached Grafton Street,a shopping center in Dublin.As Krystal walked across the plaza,she stumbled onto several cute dogs within a few blocks of Molly Malone Statue.Holding a Canon Digital Camera in her hand,she started taking pictures of the dogs.

By lunch,she crossed the ancient Farher Mathew Bridge and then wandered around St Stephen Green, a famous park in Dublin.Krystal marveled around the green park were thick bushes and snowdrop flowers grows beautifully with snowflakes on the leaves and petals.

Krystal sat on a wrought iron bench under a pine tree .As she looked with amazement to the blue sky, a pair of male shoes stopped in front of her.

"Krystal"

She stared at him,blinking and frowning."Kai,what are you doing here?"

 

 

Berkshire, West London England

Four Hours Ago...

"I dream of you last night"

Sulli snuggled closer to him."Care to share your dream to me"

He kissed her forehead."We went to Morocco for our second honeymoon"

She rested her head against his chest."I like your dream honey"she said and closed her eyes,letting his dream paint a picture in her mind.She imagined herself draped in silk moroccan princess outfit,riding with Minho on a camel across the sandy desert

"After Morocco,we returned to South Africa and sleep again in a camping tent"Minho continued.

Sulli wrinkled her nose."Did we fight off the giant killer mosquitoes?"they had a horrible experienced with mosquitoes during their three days safari trip.

Minho grinned boyishly."Nah,theres no giant mosquitoes in my dream"

"What about wild elephants,lions and zebras?"she asked.

"Well we did go near them especially the lions"he replied.In reality,they were not able to go near the wild animals.They shoot them only with their cameras.

A soft laughed escape from ."Gosh,I cant imagine myself touching a lion's head,those big cats are so damn scary"

He cupped her jaw in his hand and gazed into her eyes."Let's go back to South Africa next year"

Sulli nodded in agreement,excitement rush through her system."I cant wait..."she exclaimed,her eyes glimmered.

"You star in every one of my dreams"he brushed his fingertip over her lips"I love you so much,Sulli"

Minho kissed her then,deep and passionate kiss.His lips firmly moved to hers and she welcomed his tounge,swirling her tounge to him.

When the hot kiss ended,Minho pushed a lock of hair behind her ear."I only wish I could stay longer.But I must go"he said in a husky voice,supressing the intense desire inside him.

Sulli frowned."Why?"she demanded."We just got here.Love me again honey..."

Minho sat up and turned to her."Myungsoo is waiting for me"

"I'm sure he won't mind if you're a little late"she insisted,reaching for him once more.

"Believe me,I'd love to stay longer if I could but he needs me there.Naeun went home already"he told her

Sulli sat up too,leaned her back against the headboard and crossed her arms."So go Mr Choi"she said,sulking.

Groaning,Minho pulled her into his arms and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter