The Promise...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring 2014

Bloomsbury London, England

It was 9:30 AM

"!"Krystal cursed under her breath,getting off the bed."Damn,I'm late at my first day of work"she was hired recently as advertising copywriter to a healthcare company.

Taemin's head emerged from underneath the blanket."Morning Juliet..."he had a lazy smile on his face."Comeback to bed"

She showed him the time."It's Monday.I have work"she went over to her dresser and took out a clean outfit: black slack and white long sleeve blouse.She had exactly thirty minutes left to shower, change,ride a bus and report to work.

Taemin reached over the bed for his pants and pulled out a small blue box."Miss Jung Krystal,will you marry me?"

Krystal's left foot was hung in mid air after hearing her boyfriend's unexpected proposal.She slowly turned around and looked at him."W-what did you say?"

He sat up and opened the small box,a princess cut diamond engagement ring glittered across the room."Will you marry me?"he repeated.

She smiled sweetly."Yes,of course"she answered and went back to bed.

Taemin curved his arm around her waist and planted a soft kiss on her lips."I love you so much Krystal,thank you for being a trusted friend and loving girlfriend"he cupped her face."And soon,you will be my wife"

Krystal almost swooned as a warm flush of pleasure rose to her cheeks."I'm so glad to have met you"she kissed his neck."I love you too, Romeo"

"Lets get married in Dublin Castle,what do you think?"

"Anywhere as long as were together"she murmured against his lips.

 

 

One Year Ago

Winter 2013

Whitechapel Hospital, London England

Minho arrived in Myungsoo's room at around seven o' clock in the morning.

Myungsoo lifted his head from looking down at the new paper when he entered inside the room.He stepped over to the chair that was sitting beside Myungsoo's bed and slumped down onto it.He folded his arms and looked him straight in the eyes,his brother just grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well?"Myungsoo said after a long silence.

Without blinking an eyelash Minho said:"The answer is no.I wont grant your dying request Myungsoo,Sulli's mine and mine alone"he said defiantly."I cant share her with anyone even with my terminally ill brother"

Myungsoo faked a dissapointed expression to hide his happiness after hearing his brother's decision.He felt at ease knowing that Sulli is in good hand and will be take care of a worthy man.

"Your breaking my heart Minho.All I'm asking is a year to be with her,cant you grant this dying man's wish?"he said painfully.

Minho took a deep breath,trying to surpress his irritation towards his brother."Dammit Choi Myungsoo,Sulli's not a toy that you can borrow and discard anytime you want!"he raised his voice.

"How much do you love your wife?"

For a moment Minho stared at Myungsoo,thinking of the best answer to his question.His eyes turned glassy when he recalled the letter he wrote for Sulli earlier.

"Beyond words"he said softly,almost like a whisper 

Myungsoo's face lightened then to Minho's surprise he started clapping his hands while laughing."Congrats bro,you've just passed my test"he revealed."No woman could be so lucky to have a love like you."

Minho's eyes turned to daggers."Damn you!do you think thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter