The Confession...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul,South Korea

Two Years Ago...

Yuri opened the door to see Myungsoo all dressed up in a white polo shirt,blue denim jeans and leather shoes.

"Hi baby"Myungsoo said and kissed Yuri in the cheek.

Yuri gave him a blank expression and lead him inside of her unit.

Myungsoo noticed Yuri's cold reception to him."Something's wrong baby?"

She took a deep breath before opening ."Myungsoo...let's break up"

Myungsoo blinked,nonplussed."W-what do you mean let's break up?"he asked,totally perplexed.

"I'm in love with your brother"Yuri confessed and avoided his eyes.

"No!"Myungsoo blurted.He exhaled deeply and pushed his fingers through his hair."Why him?!you could have just fall for any guy but why Minho?!why?!"a dull ache squeezed his heart.

Yuri lowered her head,guilty feeling started to dominate her heart."I'm sorry Myungsoo"

"Just like that?"

"Just like that"Yuri said then chewed her bottom lip.

Pain and anger can be seen in his face.After giving her a deadly glare he stepped outside of her unit and walk away...

A bittersweet smile flashed into Myungsoo's lips while reminiscing that painful day.For years,his whole world revolved around Yuri,he thought he can win her back but realization hit him hard lately,Yuri's very much in love with Minho and so he must learn to let go and move on.The healing process was fast contrary to what he expected.His once gloomy world shines with bright lights again because of one particular girl...his number one fan...his sister in law...Choi Sulli....

"So its true,when despair drives you...it leads you to the end of the tunnel and out of the tunnel comes greener pastures"Myungsoo smiled and looked down to the boquet of yellow roses beside him."My greener pasture is Choi Sulli"

 

 

One Week Ago...

 London,England

British Library

Lee Taemin walked around the library,back and forth.He kept on tossing his head to the classic novel section.His eyes zeroid in on one particular lady,in bohemian outfit.Her name is Choi Naeun--a freshman student,taking up English Literature at London School of Journalism.

Taemin nervously marched into Naeun's direction while exhaling deeply.He finally found courage to approach her after secretly admiring her from afar for the past two months.Holding a heart shape box of Venus chocolate in his hand,he sat down on the opposite side of the table,in front of her.

He was about to open his mouth to say something when out of nowhere,a tall handsome man sat down beside Naeun.

"Oppa!"Naeun's face elated upon seeing Myungsoo.

Myungsoo adoringly ruffled Naeun's hair."Hello pet,miss me?"

"So much"Naeun answered and wrapped her arms around Myungsoo's waist.

Taemin froze from his seat as his eyes witnessed the sweet interaction between Naeun and singer/actor Choi Myungsoo.He felt out of place all of the sudden.Finally,he stood up and walked away carrying a heavy heart.

"Maybe luck is not on my side today"Taemin thought and decided to give the chocolate to Krystal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter