The Claim...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Mansion

"What the hell?"Sulli woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing in her ear.With half close eyes,she grabbed the phone to answer the call.

"Hello?"her voice sounded thick and fuzzy.She threw a glance at the alarm clock: 7:30 AM

"Good morning princess"Myungsoo said on the other line.

Sulli smiled."Why are you calling me this early in the morning?"

Myungsoo chuckled."I have a surprise for you.Can you get out of your room now?"

She frowned."Surprise?"

"Yes.."

Stretching her arms,Sulli swung her legs out of the bed and walked to the door wearing her pink pajamas.While walking,Minho's face registered into her mind.After the second stolen kiss,she quickly went upstairs and poured her anger against him to the poor pillow.Hell yeah she's mad,not with the fleeting kiss.She is furious because Minho has the nerve to berate her regarding her decision of choosing Myungsoo over him as if he never did the same thing two years ago.

Sulli opened the door and peeked her head outside,a smile broke into her lips when her eyes caught Myungsoo in the hallway,leaning against the wall.He looked so damn fresh in black jeans,white T-shirt,black cap and sneakers.

"At last"he muttered

Sulli's eyes narrowed slightly."Aren't I worth waiting for?"she jokingly said.

Her forehead wrinkled after seeing the boquet of yellow roses in his hand.

"Yellow roses for you mademoiselle"

With hesitation,Sulli accepted the roses while looking around the hallway."Thanks"she sighed."Myungsoo,stop giving me flowers.What if abeoji or Minho sees you doing this?they will surely get mad at you"

Myungsoo shrugged."I dont care Ssul..I'll fight heaven and hell for you"he said with determination.

"But I am a married woman"Sulli said.Confusion pestering her mind again.

"It doesnt matter,your marriage isnt real"he held her arms and turned her around,facing the door."Get dress,we are going somewhere"

"W-where are we going?"

Myungsoo grin."I'll tell you later"

 

 

Minho blinked twice as sunlight streamed through the window,almost blinding his sight.

"Good morning oppa!"Naeun greeted

Minho got off the couch,stretching and yawning."What time is it pet?"his neck and back ache from lying down in supine position the whole night.

"Past ten.."Naeun replied."Appa saw you earlier but decided not to wake you up"

"I'll talk to him later"he said then pause for a few seconds."Have you seen my wife?"

Naeun blinked,frowning as if what he said was a foreign language."Your wife?"

"Sulli"he said then exhaled an exasperated sigh.

Naeun snorted."Oh so  now your claiming her as your wife"she teased.

Minho scowled at her.

"She left early with Myungsoo oppa"

Minho's anger rapidly rises to the highest level after hearing Naeun's answer.His hands clenched at his sides while his eyes blazing with fire.

"Give me Sulli's number!"he spat out,his nerves were pumped for battle.

Naeun quickly gave Sulli's number to him.

"!"Minho cursed after failing to contact her number.He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter