The Bucket List Part One...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bloomsbury London,England

Movie Theater

"Where's Naeun?"Krystal asked.

"She went to the bathroom"Taemin said.

"Kystal!"said by a male voice from behind.

Krystal and Taemin turned around.

A smiling Kai approached them,looking fresh and handsome in blue jeans,black shirt and black cap.

Odd but Taemin felt annoyed by Kai's presence."What the heck is this man doing here?!"he said to himself,irritated and jealous?!

Krystal looked at Taemin."I invited Kai here,hope you dont mind"she said and smiled sweetly at Kai.

He forced a smile."Not at all.I think its great"he said then shrugged his shoulders.

Kai talked about his new job as a barista at a Dutch Bar and Kystal kept asking him questions as if they've never seen each other for ten years.Once in a while Taemin glance in the direction of the bathroom,wondering where Naeun had gone.

Naeun emerged after fifteen minutes,looking fresh and pretty as ever.

"Sorry,for keeping you waiting guys"Naeun apologized.Taemin held her hand as they walked toward the movie theater.Kystal and Kai followed them from behind.

"Damn you Lee Taemin!"Kystal muttered silently as pain and jealousy filled her heart.She gave them a flying dagger stare.

 

 

Seoul National Hospital

Myungsoo shut the door behind and stepped inside carrying a bunch of yellow roses.

"Hi!"he said and flashed his sweetest smile at her.

Sulli smiled back.He sat on a chair beside her bed and gave her the flowers."Yellow roses for you mademoiselle because you brought sunshine into my life"

She rolled her eyes."Gosh,you're so corny Myungsoo"she said and shook her head."Thank you for this lovely flowers"she added.

He leaned back slightly to the chair,taking in the sight of her."You look stunning,by the way"

She raised an eyebrow."With five stitches on my forehead,you gotta be kidding me Mr Choi"she said,not buying his compliment.

Myungsoo grinned then his expression turned serious."Doctors told me that you'll be discharge tomorrow morning"he paused and hesitated for a few seconds."Are you going back to London this week?"

"Yes,divorced or not,I am going back to London"there was pain and sadness etched in the lines around the corners of her eyes .Minho's handsome face appeared again on her mind,squeezing the already wounded heart of hers.It hurts like hell but she had no choice but to move on and continued living her life without her husband.

"Krystal was right,life must go on.I shouldnt wallow in misery over someone who doesnt deserved my love"she thought.

Myungsoo gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as he tenderly looked into her eyes.Then, a sharp pain shot straight on his head,making him groaned.His complexion turned pale as if a vampire all of his blood.

"Are you all right?"Sulli asked in a worried voice when she noticed the sudden changes on his breathing.Bullets of sweat started forming on his forehead.

Despite the throbbing pain on his head,Myungsoo managed to chuckle under his breath."Yeah,I'm fine"he gave her a thumbs up and rose from the chair.

"I'll just go to the bathroom"he said and trailed off.

Myungsoo closed the door,leaned his palms over the sink rim and began vomiting.After throwing up for more than ten minutes,he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and slumped down onto the floor.His vision were spinning once again while his gut on fire.

With nausea approaching,Myungsoo reached the prescription bottle out of his pocket and took one tablet on his mouth.As the pain subsided,his conversation with Dr.Cha yesterday suddenly pop on his mind.

"Myungsoo,you have metastatic brain tumor"Dr.Cha said.

Closing his eyes,he sank into a chair,trying and failing to convince that what he heard was just a joke.

"I'm afraid you only have a year to live"Dr Cha added,his voice filled with sympathy towards him.

He smiled bitterly as the world crumbling around him."Please let's keep it a secret especially to my family"

 

 

Choi Mansion

The sky was a distant black of falling rain when Sulli sat by the window.The spitting of rain on the glazed window brought a faint smile on her face as she caught up in fascination to the pouring rain.

Minho leaned his back against the door and folded his arms across his chest.Fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter