The Brawl...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

Myungsoo's Bachelor Pad

Myungsoo uttered a low,sleepy groan as he opened his eyes Saturday morning.He found himself twisted underneath his blanket.When he tried to move,a quick pain shot up his head,shocking him fully awake.He felt like it was going to explode any moment.

His ears caught the buzzing of his phone and he knew right away who's the persistent caller--manager Song.Yesterday,he announced his retirement from the music and movie industry.The news became a hot topic since yesterday,many fans expressed their sadness and dissapointment by his sudden departure.The reason behind his early retirement remains a mystery to his manager,fans and the media.

He sat upright and winced at the sudden burst of pins and needles in his head.He reached up and rubbed it vigorously to get the blood circulating,trying to ease the pain.Sweats began to form in his forehead and his breathing turned irregular.

"Oh no,not again.."Myungsoo groan in pain as his vision started to blur.Taking a deep breath,he shifted onto the left side where the night stand was located.Barely able to see clearly,he stretched his arm and pulled the drawer.His hand search for the prescription bottle.

After a few seconds,his hand managed to grab the bottle.With shaking hands,he twisted the lid,opened it and poured one tablet into his hand.He put the tablet inside his mouth and swallowed it.

It took several minutes before he felt the effect of the drug.Relieved and pain free,Myungsoo swung his feet down.He walked toward the bathroom and took a quick shower.Wrapped in a white towel below the waist,he stepped outside of the bathroom and heard the buzzing of the doorbell.

Assuming it was Manager Song,Myungsoo opened the door.

"Oppa!"

He blinked."Yuri?"his heart plummeted.

"Oppa!Minho left me!"she cried and embraced him.

Myungsoo froze,unable to move because of shock.

 

 

Jiwoo Ranch

Sulli nervously chewed the inside of her bottom lip.She felt the strong tension between Minho and Myungsoo.

"Please dont fight"she whispered and prayed silently.

Minho's face drawn into grim expression while looking at Myungsoo."What are you doing here?"hands clenched at his sides.

Myungsoo's eyes in blazing fury."I'll take Sulli with me.Theres no reason for her to stay here so let her go"he said then turned to Sulli."Get your suitcase and comeback with me to Seoul today"

Sulli stilled momentarily,her mind torn apart on whether to stay with Minho or leave with Myungsoo.

Minho bangs his fist on the table counter,making Sulli jumped."Damn!he's really mad"she thought,unable to speak.

"My wife's not going anywhere!she will stay here,beside me!"Minho raged.

Myungsoo glared at him."Sulli will come with me whether you like or not"he said,determination written on his face.

"You can only take her with you over my dead body"Minho muttered,clenching his jaw."I'll wait outside"his face turned murderous.

Sulli panic and held Minho's arm to stop him from walking out."Dont Minho,please..."she pleaded.Tears pooled in her eyes.

Minho ignore his wife's plea and removed her hand.He walked toward the door,his eyes filled with fire,in anguish and desperation.

Myungsoo turned around to follow Minho outside,his mouth twisted with rage.

"I have to do something"Sulli said in a panic state.She dashed toward the door to Myungsoo's surprise.She leaned and blocked her body against the door."Please Myungsoo,I'm begging you...dont fight with Minho"she begged."I-I chose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter