The Return...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Years Later...

Bloomsbury London,England

Sulli kicked off her sneakers,then placed them in front of the non working fireplace next to the dresser.

"Kai is history"Krystal declared,making Sulli to turn her head towards Krystal's direction.

"W-why?what happened?"Sulli asked,frowning.

Krystal plopped down across her bed."I just woke up one day and realized that I'm in love with Taemin"

Sulli's eyes grew a fraction."Y-you're in love with our friend?but I thought Kai is the one"she the lamp on her dresser and removed a neatly folded nightshirt from the drawer.

Krystal sigh."Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince charming"she smiled and shrugged."Too bad,my prince doesnt know that I've fallen for him"

Sulli rolled her eyes."Then tell him that you're in love with him"she encouraged.

A hint of uncertainty flashed into Krystal's eyes."I dont know Ssul...I'm scared of rejection"

Sulli turned off the lamp and plunked down on the bed.

"Oh by the way,how's your date yesterday?"Krystal asked after a long silence.

"Date?"Sulli turned to the left,facing her roommate.

Krystal smiled wickedly."Your date with Choi Myungsoo"

"It wasnt really a date Miss Jung"Sulli corrected."I just accompany him to watch "Les Miserables" in West End since Naeun is not available"

"I think Mr.Hottie likes you"Krystal said teasingly.

Sulli shook her head,pursing her lips."You're crazy.Myungsoo is my brother in law for christ sake!"

Krystal rose from the bed."Since when?you haven't seen your husband for years"she said with traces of dismay in her voice."After the wedding,he ran away with that and you never saw him again.He abandoned you Ssul...that jerk literally abandoned you"

Sulli exhaled a shaky breath.Her eyes stung, and she felt as though she might start sobbing any second.The painful memory brought sadness in her heart,eventhough she doesnt like Minho,running away with another woman on their wedding day was a traumatic experience for her.After the wedding,she stayed at Choi Mansion in Whitechapel for six months then she decided to moved out and rented a studio type apartment in Bloomsbury with her bestfriend Krystal.Minsoo entrolled her at London Business School and she's now on her second year,taking up business management.

"Life must go on Ssul..."Kystal said,cutting off her reverie."Why should you cry over spilled milk.Stop wallowing in misery"

Sulli sighed deeply,eyes glazed with tears while remembering the late Choi Seungho.He died of brain cancer one year ago.The Choi family was present during the funeral and burial except Minho.Thinking about it now,Sulli infuriate.

"Krystal was right,I married a jerk"she thought

"File for divorce"Krystal suggested."You already paid your father's debt by wasting part of your youth"

She blinked at Krystal."File for divorce..."

"Yes,divorce him and start a new life as a single,carefree woman"Krystal said.

Moonlight shone through the windows,bathing everything in pale blue light.An image of Minho's handsome face floated into her mind.

"Divorce Choi Minho..."she murmured.

She snuggled under her blanket and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

Seoul,South Korea

"Did you know?Yuri said." and chocolate go well together.Even before you take the first bite,you know exactly what to expect.Your taste buds are already totally aroused"then she smiled seductively.

Minho did not bother to look at Yuri,his eyes were fixed on the road."I heard that all the time"he said dryly.He maneuver the car to the next lane.

Yuri frowned."What's with you today?you've been acting like a  grumpy monster again"she folded her arms across her chest and leaned her back 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter