The Decision...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whitechapel London,England

Taemin and Krystal hurried to catch the double decker bus.

"Hold my hand"Taemin said as they scurries to the road.

Krystal smiled sweetly and held his hand.They hopped into the bus smiling at each other.

Taemin looked at her urban streetwear."Reliving your hip hop days"he teased.Krystal used to be a hip hop dancer before alongside her ex-boyfriend Kai.

"If you must know,this is the latest trend in fashion"she tossed her head to the bus window.

"Well,you can definitely pull it off"he grinned.

They ended up talking for hours,they traded gossips about their classmates and friends,discussed TV shows and movies.Taemin felt like he could talk forever without her growing tired of listening to him.It felt so good and refreshing to have found a friend like Krystal.

Taemin cleared his throat."Uhmm Krys...do you know Choi Naeun?"he asked.

"Yes,I met her once.She's Sulli's sister in law"Krystal answered then frowned."Why?"

He gave her a nervous smile."Err...well I'm planning to ask her out one of these days"

Krystal's face fell for split second after hearing what he said.She tried to control a sob as pain started to occupy her heart.

"R-really?w-well I'm sure Naeun will go out with you"she said,fighting back tears.She looked away to hide her impending tears.

Taemin smiled then wrinkled his forehead when he saw the sadness in her eyes."Are you all right?"that was the first time he had seen so much vulnerability in her eyes, and because of how close they had gotten,it hurt him to ignore it.

Krystal swallowed a huge lump in ."Yeah...I just...I just remember Kai"she said in a broken voice.

 

 

Choi Mansion

Sulli slowly climbed out of the car after Myungsoo opened the car door for her.

"Thank you"she said and looked up to him.

Myungsoo smiled,a dazzling,toothpaste commercial smile.

"Damn!how could I not be affected by the happiness I see in his smile?"Sulli said to herself.A companionable silence took place as they walked together to  the Mansion.Sulli put her right hand across her chest as the emptiness inside her heart intensified.The searing pain in Minho's face after she chose Myungsoo over him will haunt her forever.She must be foolish to entertain empathy to the man who left and abandoned her two years ago but she cant control her weak heart.

Sulli shook her head to brush off the ridiculous thought."I am mad at Choi Minho!and soon he will be history"

Myungsoo opened the main door, they headed to the livingroom.

She gaze at Myungsoo's handsome face."Thank you for taking me home"she said softly.

Myungsoo's heart fluttered with joy while staring down at her face."I should be the one to say "thank you" to you for choosing me over my brother"

Sulli gulped.She felt awkward all of the sudden."Its because I..I trust you..."

Myungsoo inched forward and held both of her hand."Thank you for trusting me Ssul"his eyes shines with love."Thank you for bringing me back into the light from years of darkness"he moved closer and gave her a light kiss in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter