The Wedding...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

London,England

Gingerly picking up her step,Sulli crept up the  grandstaircase to her room.

"Handsome Devil with Volcanic Temper"Sulli thought while smiling like crazy.For a while,the burden and sadness she's been dealing for the past two months was replace by entertainment while imagining Minho's angry face.The blazing eyes,flared nose,red complexion due to anger and the popping of veins on his forehead and neck---Dang Choi Minho is one scary dude.

While walking,her eyes traveled to the paintings that was hung on the wall.

"Mr. Choi is an art collector"she said to herself as her feet stop in front of Pablo Picasso's painting titled "The Old Guitarist" then her eyes shifted to the Choi's family portrait beside the famous painting.She stepped closer to look at the portrait.

Suddenly,Sulli's jaw dropped and the color drained from her face as she stared to the family portrait.

"C-Choi Myungsoo..."Sulli whispered after she recognized the man beside Mr. Choi Minsoo.

"Yes,its Myungsoo oppa"said the mysterious voice behind her.

Sulli turned around to look at the owner of the mysterious voice.A cute young lady in pigtails caught her eyes,in pink pajamas and bunny slippers.

"Hi!my name is Naeun.I'm Minho oppa's baby sister"Naeun said,showing her sweetest smile.

Sulli smiled back."H-hi Naeun,my name is Choi Sulli"

Naeun's eyes moved to the family portrait."Do you like Myungsoo oppa?"she asked candidly.

Sulli's throat went dry."E-Excuse me?"

"Everybody swoon over my handsome oppa.I wouldnt be surprised if you were also caught by Choi Myungsoo's virus"Naeun winked at her.

Sulli's heart leaped out because of shock."M-Myungsoo is your brother?a-and M-Minho is also your brother right?"she said in disbelief.

Naeun nodded in confirmation.

"S-So Myungsoo and Minho were brothers?!"

"Half brothers"Naeun corrected."They have different mother's"

"Omo!"Sulli gasped incredulously.This is nightmare!Her prince charming  is Minho's half brother!

"My dream is to become Myungsoo's wife and not his sister in law!"Sulli's mind screamed.

"Are you all right?"Naeun asked,frowning.

Sulli drew in a gulp of air."Yeah"deep down inside her mind and heart were in chaos.She was so upset after learning Myungsoo's relationship to the Choi family.

"Everything's ruined because of my father's debt"Sulli said,seething with dissapointment and frustration.

 

 

 

Study Room

"Come in"

Sulli walked into the room and sat down on the chair beside Minsoo's desk.

Minsoo stared and smiled at her."You must be wondering why I called you to come here"

Sulli looked up to him and nodded in confusion.

"I have something to give you"in his palm rests a small blue box with Tiffany inscribed on the lid."This jewelry belongs to Minho's mother"

Minsoo gave her the box.

Hesitantly,Sulli reached for the box and opened it.Inside shines a pair of classic diamond earrings with blossom motif.Its an 18k white gold long earrings set with five diamonds.They're beautiful,exquisite and simple.

"M-Mr Choi,y-you're giving me this diamond earrings?"Sulli asked,her voice filled with skepticism.

"Yes"

Sulli frowned."Why are you giving me this jewelry?And why do you chose me to be your son's wife?I mean you hardly knew me"she asked again,completely puzzled.

Minsoo leaned his back to the swive chair."You remind me of Minho's late mother"he said thoughtfully.

Sulli arch her eyebrow.

Minsoo smiled."I was mesmerized by your innocent beauty.There's something about y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter