The Bucket List Part Two...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cape Town,South Africa

The Land Cruiser stop in front of a Geodesic Dome.Sulli and Minho climbed out of the car in matching safari outfit.A middle aged african man named Idir serves as their tour guide.He led them across Cape Town's Planetarium.They stepped into a room called planetarium projection hall.

Sulli elbowed her husband."Ya,I thought were going on a safari trip?"she asked,frowning and wondering.Her heart leaped while scanning inside the room----a limitless expanse of darkness.Millions of different sparkling stars were scattered around with tiniest flakes of stardust.

Minho smiled tenderly"Let's go on a space trip first baby"he grasped her hand and kissed it lightly,melting her heart completely.

Sulli felt tears of happiness spring into her eyes."This is like a dream"she whispered in disbelief.

He chuckled."This isnt a dream,Sulli.Were going to travel around the space in 3D projection"

"Space tour was on my bucket list"she said.

Minho framed her face with his hands and gently her chin with his thumb."Wow,I never knew this was on your bucket list"he said,faking a surprise expression once again.Sulli's eyes were filled with skepticism while staring at him.

"I love you so much Mrs.Choi.And I will do everything I can to make you happy.I will fill your life with love and kisses."he said in a soft voice.

All of her doubts flew farther away like bubbles of soap after hearing his sweet confession."This guy doesnt know when to give huh!"she thought,totally impressed by Minho's perseverance.

They sat on the soft couch,wore the 3D glasses and held each others hands.In five minutes,the space exploration began showing.The dark room became a universe with planets,stars,galaxies and intergalactic space.Sulli felt as though her mind and soul was carried away from her body while watching the ethereal images.The experienced was mind blowing,something she will never forget for the rest of her life.

 

Tankwa Karoo National Park

Sulli felt as though she were gliding on a cloud when she returned at the national park after spending several minutes on the restroom.She roamed her eyes around the vast land,looking for Minho.

"Great"she said out loud."He abandoned me"

A voice came from behind her,filled with a mock indignition."Now,would I do something like that for the second time?"

Turning,she found Minho standing a few steps away from her spot."There you are.What happened to you?"her heart rapidly beating as their gaze locked into each other.

"I went exploring"

She folded her arms across her chest."Well,you could at least have told me.I've been looking for you all over"

"Why?"he smiled wickedly."Were you worried about me?"his eyes dancing with amusement.

Sulli lowered her gaze as she couldnt think of anything to say.Her cheeks turned scarlet red due to embarassment.

"Well,arent you going to ask me where I've b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter