The Acceptance...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apujeong-dong,Seoul

The sun was fairly high  when Myungsoo woke up,he felt a flash of pain in his head,making him winced in the process.He sat up gingerly groaning like a wounded beast as the pain intensified.He wondered if he could make it to the bathroom to take a leak.

"I need to get up"Myungsoo muttered.He felt empty,lonely and broken.He thought about the miserable day and night he'd spent without Sulli, and he felt his anger begin to rise as his Minho's image lingered into his mind.

Myungsoo lifted his head and stared at the wall clock: 10:25 AM.

He squinted, trying and failing to remove the excruciating pain, then finally staggered from bed.His vision went block at the corners as nausea strikes once more.He reached toward the wall to keep from falling over.He took a deep breath,gritting his teeth as he tried his damn best to endure the uneasy sensation inside his head.He stumbled on the way to the bathroom...minutes later,everything turned pitched black....

 

 

Bloomsbury London, England

"Marry me Sulli, and be the mother of my children"

Sulli was speechless,unable to answer his proposal as overwhelming happiness choke her.Minho's true,ardent and sincere love opened her once blind natural eyes and made her wounded heart healed.She stared directly into the depth of his eyes---a ray of eternal love and promises pierced through her body and soul.A warm,sweet sensation melted her heart like butter on the hot pan.She will clung to the fact that they loved each other deeply and tossed away the painful memories of the past.

Minho reached for her hand and brought it to his lips."I love you Sulli.Please marry me..."

Sulli gave him a tender smile."I love you too,Minho and yes I will marry you again"

A sheer of endless happiness radiates into Minho's face,he kissed the back of her hand ,then clasped it between both of his hands.A wistful look came into his eyes."Please, in the future days..."he began"know that it is forever I love you..."

Her heart melted again.Tears spilled down her cheeks."Me too"she replied."Forever"

Minho slipped the diamond ring in her finger and then held her closer in his arms.He kissed her softly and tenderly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter