The Confusion...

Bride For Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bloomsbury London,England

Krystal POV

No freaking way.What the hell was Taemin doing in our apartment and how did he get in?I couldn't take my eyes from widening as I make my grand entrance.My heart is doing some backflip as my beautiful eyes rested to Mr.Boy Next Door in his black jeans and Abercrombie and Fitch white shirt.Squeling silently,I tossed my backpack to the couch and rushed over to sit beside my prince charming.

"Why are you here Tae?and how did you get inside?"

Taemin leaned back to the pink couch and raised a key."I borrowed Ssul's key before she fly to Korea"he answered,giving me a huge grin.

"That's pretty cool,so you'll be dropping here anytime you want"I said,my naughty mind started to imagine Taemin's half body,walking around our room.

"Oh I have something to give you"Taemin said.He ped his backpack and pulled out a box of heart shape Venus almond chocolate.

My heart started to beat faster when he handed me the chocolate."This is for me?"I asked in disbelief.

He grinned."Yes"

"Oh my god!this is super mega awesome Tae!"I shouted excitedly and grabbed his right hand.

I felt the warm and softness of his hand as I squeezed it,hoping he will notice my hidden feelings for him.

I slowly looked into his cute face,broke into a smile and flipped an eyelash.

He shot me another grin.Although he's smiling,his eyes says otherwise.

 

 

Venus Chocolate Factory Parking Lot

Sulli's POV

Myungsoo grinned and held my hand."Choi Sulli,I like you"he confessed.

I blinked like one hundred times after hearing his shocking confession.

"Will you be my girl?"

Holy smoke!my ultimate idol Choi Myungsoo just opened up his heart to me!This is all I've been dreaming of eversince I became a shipper of him.Should I say yes?should I say no?Damn!my mind is on the rift!Its bleeding like crazy!To make matters worse,the fleeting kissed my husband gave me fifteen minutes ago kept replaying on my confused mind like a pirated DVD.I should feel angry with him for stealing a kiss on me but my innocent heart is actually flipping with joy.I silently cursed myself for thinking about my jerk estrange husband.

"Ssul?"Myungsoo said,his gaze soft and warm.

"I-I..."I swallowed an imaginary lump on my throat as I struggle to answer his question."Myungsoo..I'm still m-married to your brother"

"I know"he sighed patiently."I just...I cant hide my feelings anymore Ssul.I really like you"

I remained mum,unable to utter a single word.My mind is having a hard time absorbing everything he said.

Myungsoo saw the confusion in my  face.

He took a deep breath"Dont worry,I will give you enough time to think and evaluate your feelings for me"

"Thanks Myungsoo"I said after recovering my lost tounge.

Myungsoo gave me a lop sided smile."You're welcome.Just promise me that I'll be your for tonight's event"he held my hand tightly.

"Of course"I quickly answered.

"By the way,where are you staying now?"

"Choi Mansion"I said then freed my hand from his hand.

He doesnt seemed to mind my action and just shrugged his shoulders."Great"he smilingly said.

 

 

Seoul Hotel

Minho strut down the red carpet of the hotel's grand ballroom wearing a Calvin Klein black tuxedo.He saw the uniformed servers move effortlessly through the guests with bottles of champagne,topping their empty glass.A  popular jazz singer climbed onto the stage then turned to the band behind him and snaps his fingers.The classic strains of "The Way You Look Tonight" filled the air

Minho smiled while listening to the soothing,calming love song.He turned off his phone after seeing Yuri's name on the screen than he walked into the table of the birthday celebrant---Choi Minsoo

"Oppa!"Naeun hugged him."I miss you so much"

Minho kissed the top of her head."I miss you too pet"he said,pinching her cheeks."You look so cute tonight"

Naeun annoyingly moved her face away from him."Aish!stop pinching my cheeks"she whined.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter