Sleepover Part II

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's lying."

That was the first thing Luhan said when Kyungsoo told him what had happened.

"Why would he lie?" Kyungsoo asked, looking into the living room at their group of friends. Chanyeol was of course sitting next to Baekhyun as they played Mario cart and the way he glanced at the elder every five seconds was enough to give anyone the impression that he liked him.

"Isn't that obvious enough? Chanyeol barely knows us. We're Baekhyun's best friends—the list goes on and on. He wants to first become Baekhyun's friend and then pounce like a lion on his prey," Luhan grinned, clawing the air to impersonate a hungry lion.

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows, scooting a bit away from Luhan, giving him a look that was telling him he was ing insane.

"What? That's what's gonna happen."

"You don't know that," Kyungsoo said, trying to be logical about the situation.

"Honestly Kyungsoo if you had seen how Chanyeol lit up when I told him Baekhyun was going to be here—you would agree with me too."

"I don't know—"

"Okay fine. If anything he's denying his feelings. I mean because honestly look at them," Luhan said gesturing to the pair.

Baekhyun was currently yanking on Chanyeol's hair, yelling something incoherent in his face.

"I don't see how that proves he likes him."

"Come on Kyungsoo they're like a married couple!"

Kyungsoo gave Luhan a skeptical look, rolling his eyes, "Whatever dude. I'm gonna go see if the cookies are done."

Luhan stood up as Kyungsoo did, going to join the others in the living room.

"Chanyeol—Chanyeol stop touching me!" Baekhyun cried, squirming as Chanyeol accidentally brushed his side.

"Oh get a room," Jongdae scoffed, still upset from the video games earlier.

"Shut up Jongdae," Baekhyun snapped back, a slight pink color appearing on his cheeks.

Luhan pretended not to notice as he took a seat on the couch, putting his attention on the screen.

Kyungsoo entered a few moments later, holding a plate of deliciously hot cookies.

"Oh my god cookies!" Minseok cried, immediately jumping up to grab one. The other five followed in suit as Kyungsoo set the plate down on the coffee table.

"God your cookies are like ," Jongdae moaned after taking a bite, gobbling the rest down instantaneously.

"You're a ," Baekhyun pointed out, smirking as Jongdae glared at him.

"Thank you for notifying the whole ing world Baekhyun."

"Well it shouldn't matter since I'm pretty sure everyone here is a ," Kyungsoo commented, his eyes going to each person individually, who all seemed to avoid his gaze.

"Well I wouldn't be too sure about Chanyeol here," Baekhyun muttered under his breath, not being discrete.

Chanyeol's eyes widened in horror, his focus wavering from the TV screen to look at the boy next to him.

"Is there something you two need to tell us?" Luhan asked, raising a suggestive eyebrow as his eyes looked between his two friends for an answer.

"No-Baekhyun's just—"

"Actually there is," Baekhyun interrupted, his eyes not once leaving his cart on the screen.

"Um what?"

"Baekhyun I told you that didn't happen—" Chanyeol mumbled, quickly putting his attention back on the TV.

"It obviously did. You can't just lie to them about this Chanyeol."

"The more you guys keep talking the more it sounds like something is going on between you two."

"Between us? No, you've got it all wrong Luhan. Chanyeol and Kris have got something going on."

Chanyeol felt like dying inside as he felt their gazes settle on him.

"Baekhyun I told you that Kris is straight—" he said trying to make the tense situation a little less awkward.

"That's what he says. But you're his dirty little secret aren't you?" Baekhyun asked smugly, glancing at Chanyeol, giving him his most charming smile.

"I'm a too Baekhyun! I'm nobodies dirty secret; I'm just stupid, obnoxious, derpy, awkward, dumb and lonely Chanyeol!" He exclaimed as Yixing finished the race, throwing the remote on the floor and to everyone's surprise stood up, shoving past Baekhyun, not bothering to be gentle.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

Baekhyun's eyes followed him all the way out of the room, "Well that was sudden."

"Oh my god Baekhyun. You can't do anything right can you? You just have to pick on the poor guy," Luhan cried, feeling exasperated, also standing up to go after Chanyeol.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to retort, but thought the better of it and stayed quiet.

Luhan headed for the bathroom to find Chanyeol but as he passed through the kitchen he spotted him instead h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter