Study Date? (Surprise!!!!!!!!!)

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

READ TILL THE END PLEASE <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongdae had a problem. Well several problems to be quite frank, and they all had to do with the same annoying person, Park Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol, as cool a guy as he was, was driving Jongdae up the ing wall. Jongdae had always been one of Baekhyun’s best friends, they was no way they couldn’t be friends. Their judgmental and sarcastic asses just clicked, it was how it worked. But he most certainly wasn’t one of Baekhyun’s “girlfriends” as Jongdae liked to call them. That role stayed with Luhan and Kyungsoo, Jongdae would never, ever allow himself to become that.

And yet, despite that fact, Chanyeol came to him for advice. Sure, they had a few classes together, but that didn’t mean he was up for talking about Baekhyun’s love life all the time. He had more important things to do, like playing video games and plotting world domination. Jongdae couldn’t be bothered with trivial things like love.

Yet here he was, sitting on Chanyeol’s bed, listening to the buffoon rant on and on about something probably unimportant (Jongdae didn’t know, he wasn’t listening after all). He had taken to blankly staring at all the posters on Chanyeol’s walls, wondering why in all of the earth, he had to be the one Chanyeol wanted to confide in.

It was in the middle of Chanyeol’s blabbering that Jongdae finally decided to put an end to it.

“Chanyeol, Chanyeol. Stop. Finish. Done. Stop.”

The giant, who was unsure what Jongdae could possibly be doing, fell silent in the middle of his long speech about potentially asking Baekhyun out, a little put out to be honest.

Jongdae took a deep breath, looking once more around Chanyeol’s poorly decorated room before speaking, “Chanyeol, you need to understand something. Baekhyun is my best friend—”

Chanyeol immediately interjected, wanting to clear some things up, “Oh, I know, that’s why I wanted to know if you were okay with me and Baekhyun dating potentially—”

“Chanyeol. You don’t understand. Shut up.”

Chanyeol fell silent once again.

“What I was saying, was that Baekhyun is my best friend but as much as I care about him—this really doesn’t matter to me. I don’t care. Date him. Do what you want. I don’t care. I don’t care if you guys ever date. I really just don’t give a . As long as you don’t break his heart or anything stupid like that, I will never care. Jongdae gives zero s.”

The enthusiasm in Chanyeol’s face seemed to wither with every word Jongdae spoke.

“But Jongdae— I need your help! Baekhyun— Baekhyun is just complicated and I don’t know if he even likes me and-and— I don’t know if he wants me to ask him out!”

Jongdae had a very strong urge to hit Chanyeol in the face, but rather than bruising up the pathetic giant’s face, he dropped his face into his hands and gave a very long groan.

“You’re not going to leave me alone, are you?”

He peeked through his hands to see an array of golden curls bouncing from side to side furiously, and he let out an exasperated groan.

“Chanyeol, why do you insist on ruining my life?” Jongdae was quite aware that he was being the biggest drama queen ever, but despite his obvious divaness, he really didn’t want to waste his time helping Chanyeol figure things out with Baekhyun.

Unfortunately, Chanyeol wasn’t taking the hint—that or he just didn’t care about Jongdae’s suffering.

“Because I need help, Jongdae! You’re his best friend!”

“Kyungsoo is his best friend too! Why didn’t you drag him to your house instead!?”

“Baekhyun would suspect something! He would think that I liked Kyungsoo or something—”

“And you don’t think he could suspect you of liking me?”

Chanyeol’s nose scrunched in what looked like disgust and he very frantically shook his head. “You aren’t dating material.”

Jongdae gave a very offended scoff and unceremoniously shoved Chanyeol off of his own bed. The giant landed with a loud thud and a loud cry, but Jongdae did nothing except stare down at him with something equivalent to disgust.

“I’m not dating material? I’m not? At least I can ask somebody out without having to kidnap their friends.”

Chanyeol pouted, his throbbing from the rough landing. “I just meant that you’re not my type….”

Jongdae narrowed his eyes, his arms crossing in front of his chest. “That better be what you meant, you overgrown doof.”

Chanyeol scowled slightly at the insult, but elected to ignore it as he stood up, glancing at his phone to see it was already 4pm. He groaned, seeing that he only had about an hour before he was supposed to meet Baekhyun to “study” for their upcoming history test.

Jongdae didn’t move from his spot on Chanyeol’s bed as he watched the taller start to dig through his drawers, probably in attempt to find something more attractive to wear for when he met up with Baekhyun. He watched Chanyeol struggle between a blue and a red shirt and that’s when he had enough.

Shaking his head, Jongdae clambered off the bed, grabbing his bag and heading towards the door, before groaning loudly and coming to a stop, feeling bad about leaving the dejected giant on the floor.

He turned back to look at the younger. “Dude, Chanyeol, it is literally so obvious that Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter