Sleepover Part I

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay so Jongdae said he'd be here soon and Yixing can't come until after he helps his mom with moving boxes from his old house to the new one. But once that's done, everyone should be here!" Luhan chirped happily to Baekhyun as they climbed the stairs to his room.

It was Friday night and Baekhyun was spending it at Luhan's with his friends for a "hella rad" sleepover.

Kyungsoo and Minseok were already there due to the fact that they both lived only minutes away from Luhan's while Baekhyun had to get dropped off because he lived so far away.

They reached his room when the door bell sounded again.

"Oh that must be Jongdae—I'll be back in a few," Luhan said, quickly spinning on his heel and rushing back down the steps.

Baekhyun shrugged to himself as he opened the door. Minseok was sprawled out on the floor, staring at the ceiling for some odd reason while Kyungsoo sat on the bed, going through some old yearbooks.

"Where's Luhan?" Minseok asked looking up as Baekhyun closed the door.

"He's downstairs opening the door for Jongdae," Baekhyun replied, setting his stuff on the floor before taking a seat by Kyungsoo.

"But that doesn't look like Jongdae's car," Kyungsoo said, stealing a glance out the window.

Baekhyun looked as well and sure enough it didn't resemble Jongdae's family car. In fact, the more Baekhyun watched, the less the woman in the car looked like Jongdae's mother.

"That's weird. They must have got a new car--"

"And she must have gotten plastic surgery."

Kyungsoo spun around to look again and Minseok stood up to see as well.

"There is no way that's Jongdae's mom. Maybe a neighbor gave him a ride...?" Minseok suggested as the woman out front drove away.

"That seems a little weird," Baekhyun muttered, sitting crisscross on the bed.

"Eh whatever it's not like it matters."

"But guys—Jongdae's car is just pulling up now," Minseok said, still looking out the window. The two of them looked right in time to see Jongdae step out of his car.

"But—who was that just a bit ago-" Baekhyun began to say before the door opened. All three looked to see who it was.

Baekhyun's heart dropped out of his chest and the previous smile on his face disappeared. His mood instantly turned to .

Chanyeol. ing Chanyeol.

"Hey guys," Chanyeol smiled, waving at the three of them.

"Hey," Kyungsoo said, smiling politely.

"Hi Chanyeol!" Minseok greeted eagerly, happy to see he had come.

Baekhyun didn't say anything but instead glared. He stood up, shoving past Chanyeol and out the door.

He headed down the stairs and to the front door where he could hear Luhan and Jongdae talking.

He came up behind the two of them and waited for them to finish their conversation.

"What's up?" Luhan asked, turning to him. Jongdae was grinning like a moron behind him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That you invited Chanyeol?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Luhan—"

"You wouldn't have come if I had told you."

"Exactly!"

"Baekhyun. I think you need to get over your weird hatred for the guy. He's nice. He's really nice to you specifically."

"Luhan—please-"

"Just try it for tonight. I don't know what happened on Wednesday because you won't tell me—but please. Just deal with it."

Baekhyun looked between the two of his friends before sighing, "Fine."

~~~~~Earlier that Day~~~~~

Luhan weaved through the crowd of people, trying to find Chanyeol before he got to class.

He finally spotted him, surrounded by some of his friends. Luhan timidly approached them, tapping Chanyeol on the shoulder.

The big friendly giant turned around, a cute shocked expression forming on his lips as he saw Luhan.

"Oh, hi Luhan!"

All of Chanyeol’s friends, Jongin, Sehun, Kris and Junmyeon looked at him.

"Oh hey Luhan!" Junmyeon smiled, waving cutely at Luhan.

He waved back embarrassedly, looking around at the rest of them. His eyes rested on Sehun a moment longer than the rest of them but he looked away as soon as Sehun flashed him an adorable smile.

"What is it you want?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute in private?" Luhan asked, beckoning him away from the group.

Chanyeol followed him a few feet away before they stopped.

"Are you busy tonight?" Luhan asked nervously, not realizing how nerve wracking this moment would be before.

"Oh—uh I don't know. Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over with a few other friends of mine."

"Oh. Um. I don't know if I can—" Chanyeol mumbled awkwardly, finding it weird that Luhan would just so randomly invite him.

"Baekhyun's going to be there."

"He is…?” Chanyeol asked, cocking his head to the side as a silly grin formed on his lips.

Luhan nodded, smiling victoriously, knowing he had already won him over.

"Well then sure, I guess I can go," Chanyeol grinned happily.

"Here's my number so you can call when you come," Luhan said, handing him a small slip of paper. "I need to get to class now—but I'll see you later!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter