Friends

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo found it utterly amazing that Jongin was able to drag him all the way down the hall, out the building and into the parking lot without being noticed by a teacher.

He was positive if any of the staff saw such behavior they would have put a stop to it, and Kyungsoo would have been saved from whatever was coming to him.

But as it turned out, no staff was around to notice and therefore he was successfully shoved into the backseat of Jongin’s car (child lock already on) and was left to hopelessly claw at the tinted window.

The front door slammed and the car started, and the fear Kyungsoo had been lacking on the whole expedition to the car kicked in.

What did Jongin even want? Was he mad that he had said those things to him at lunch? Because if he was Kyungsoo would gladly apologize if that got him back to the school in one piece.

Or maybe he was just angry that Kyungsoo had caused a halt in his ual activities—but he didn’t see how that was his fault since it was Baekhyun who had embarrassed him in front of the whole school.

Kyungsoo couldn’t put the pieces together, what had he even done?

His scared gaze moved from the road outside to the boy in the front seat.

Jongin was intently focused on the road, his fists were clenched around the steering wheel in either concentration or anger and Kyungsoo wasn’t brave enough to even ask so he turned back to the window, allowing the silence to continue.

“Why the aren’t you saying anything?”

Kyungsoo flinched at the sound of Jongin’s harsh words and he didn’t dare look at the younger, who was shooting what felt like daggers through the rearview mirror.

“I-I don’t know what to say exactly….”

“You don’t know what to say? I basically just abducted you, and you aren’t even screaming at me to take you back. You’re just sitting there like you’re waiting for some kind of punishment. Kyungsoo. Get angry or something at least!”

“What good would that do?” Kyungsoo mumbled, daring a glance at the dark chestnut eyes staring at him. “I already know you won’t take me back…”

Jongin’s eyes narrowed, and Kyungsoo suddenly felt the whole car get jerked to the right as Jongin turned—violently—off the main road.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened to an immeasurable size as Jongin parked the car and turned to around to face him.

“See that’s where you’re wrong Kyungsoo. You don’t know if I would take you back or not. You don’t know me. You can’t judge my actions just from watching me from afar. You’ve interacted with me about four times, yes I may have done some horrible things—but you aren’t even my friend. You don’t know what I’m feeling right now. You don’t know if I want to punch you in the face or if I want to ing kiss you. You have no ing clue.”

“Jongin I—”

“No. I don’t want to hear another thing come out of your ing mouth. I want you to shut up. I want you to shut those pouty lips and not open them again until I’ve said everything.”

Kyungsoo did as he was told and watched as Jongin got out of the vehicle and circled around to his door; opening it for him.

Kyungsoo timidly stepped out of the car, flinching when Jongin slammed it behind him and he swore he heard the younger mumble a sorry as he grabbed his hand.

Kyungsoo wasn’t going to lie, he liked the way Jongin’s palm felt against his own but he would keep that opinion to himself since it didn’t feel appropriate to be feeling such a thing when Jongin was clearly furious with him.

Kyungsoo allowed himself to be tugged down the sidewalk, wondering silently where Jongin could possibly be taking him at this hour of the day but he didn’t dare ask because he wasn’t certain if Jongin would yell at him again.

He didn’t say anything until they arrived at their destination; it was a small bubble tea shop Kyungsoo had come to once with Baekhyun years ago, but he had never bothered to go back because they had later found out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter