Traitors

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello readers i am back with another chapter! and again i can't leave a long note, so i'm sorry and please enjoy <3

comment and subscribe lovelies <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After seeing Chanyeol during lunch the rest of Baekhyun’s day seemed to go down the drain.


It was the first time in Baekhyun’s existence that he forgot to bring his flash drive to school. Normally it wouldn’t have been such a bit deal, but he had a PowerPoint to present that would now have to wait until Monday, giving Baekhyun another thing to worry about.

Not only that but on the way home he slipped in a bit of mud and managed to get his whole left side soaking wet and dirty, which ruined his nice pair of khaki pants.

He was about ready to kill someone by the time he got to his front door.

He unlocked his house, waddling uncomfortably inside, locking the door behind him. Instantly he went to his room, stripping his pants off and getting into some sweats before going back downstairs to make himself a snack.

After preparing himself some well-deserved ramen he went into the living room, turning on a movie to watch.

He had just snuggled up in a toasty warm blanket and turned the volume up on the TV so the sound filled the whole house when his phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket.

Slightly irritated that he would have to adjust ,  he slipped the phone skillfully from his pocket, clicking the view button.

Hey Baekhyun its Chanyeol! When do you think we can get together to work on the algebra project?

After reading the message Baekhyun snapped his phone shut, shoving it back into his pocket.

There was no way in hell he was going to text that tard back. He was already in a bad enough mood without having to deal with Chanyeol.

Baekhyun slurped up another few mouthfuls of his ramen when he heard the front door open, notifying him that his mother was home.

“I’m home Baekkie!” Came her voice came from the hall.

“I’m in here!" he called, not bothering to get up and greet her.

He heard her slip off her shoes and set her bag down before she came into the living room.

"TV? Already?" She inquired, raising her eyebrow in her parentally manner.

"My day . I think I have every reason to be watching TV."

"Have you done your homework?"

"It’s Friday mom," he said, rolling his eyes in disgust. "Why would I be doing that right now?"

"So you don't have to worry about it," she shrugged, turning to go into the kitchen.

Baekhyun turned off the TV, grabbing his bowl of ramen and followed her, sitting himself down at their dining table as she made herself some food.

"I have to go back to work tonight, so if you want to invite someone over feel free."

"You have work again?” Baekhyun asked in disbelief. "You've worked almost every night this week already!"

"I know. But I told you I would have to work a lot of overtime this month."

"But mom you're never home," he mumbled, playing with the fringes of his sweat pants. "I never see you anymore..."

Upon seeing his melancholy expression she put down her bowl and came over to him.

"Kiddo I'm sorry I'm not here anymore. I feel horrible leaving you all the time, you're such a good kid for putting up with all this," she his hair lovingly. "Honestly you should do something fun since I'm gone so much. You never get into trouble! Be crazy, go insane! It'd be good for you."

"But mom I don't want to--"

"Nonsense. Go get yourself a date and invite them over. Have a blast—just no or I'll kill you."

 He half smiled at her playfulness.

She ruffled his hair as she stood up, grabbing her bowl before sitting next to him.

"So tell me. Why was your day horrible?"

"I got a project,” Baekhyun moped, stirring the leftover ramen in his bowl.

"For what class?"

"Algebra."

"And that's bad? I thought algebra was your favorite class."

"No. What's bad is that I have to work with him."

"Who is him?"

"Chanyeol."

"And...?"

"I hate him,” Baekhyun said in a dull voice, giving her a look of utmost disgust.

"Baekhyun."

"It's not my fault he's the devil."

"Baekhyun!" she cried, her hand hitting the back of his head forcefully, leaving a painful stinging feeling where she had hit him.

"What mom? He is the most obnoxious person you will ever meet!! He's horrible! He's like the most annoying loser to walk the earth!"

"That doesn't mean you should call him the devil Baekhyun."

"But—“

"Baekhyun. I don’t want you talking like that about other people. It doesn’t become you. You just sound like a loser.”

"Fine," he snapping snottily as he slid out of his seat. He grabbed his bowl, setting it violently in the sink, heading for the stairs.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room to do my homework. Then I'm going to call Luhan to see if he wants to come over."

"Okay. I'll tell you when I leave."

Baekhyun waved in acknowledgement before trudging up to his room, locking the door behind him.

The next Monday came all too quickly for Baekhyun. Not only that but his first three periods seemed so much longer than normal due to the fact that he could practically feel Chanyeol's fiery gaze burning into his skull.

Lunch didn’t seem to come soon enough and when the bell finally rang Baekhyun shot out of class, towing Luhan with him, in fear that Chanyeol would try to speak to him if they dilly dallied.

He and Luhan arrived at the table to see the other four were already there.

"Minseok! Where the hell were you!?" Luhan cried, instantly rushing over to his 'elder' and smacking him across the head.

"What the hell!? I was sick—calm down!"

"Why didn't you text me or something!?" Luhan demanded, taking the seat next to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter