Will you be my boyfriend, Luhan?

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOL yes i realize its not kaisoo. the next chapter will be kaisoo based. so woo~ and then baekyeol again after that. this chapter is for my bff cuz today is her birthday. and honestly i needed to update. SO WHY NOT PROGRESS THE HUNHAN RIGHT?

okay. read now.

oh and noote that i had to make them all around the same age. so i know that luhan is actually like 4 years older? something like that? anyways. READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Baekhyun told the group that Chanyeol invited them to Jongin’s party for Valentine’s Day, Luhan already knew he didn’t want to go. He didn’t have a liking for overcrowded parties with boys and girls drinking, and honestly he didn’t want the cops to be called and for him to end up in trouble.

If he got in trouble his parents might think him irresponsible and send him to live with his grandparents in China, which was not ideal. His friends were here, his soccer career was here, and not to mention, Sehun was here.

So, like the good child he was, he decided to stay home. He couldn’t get in trouble there, and even if he did, it would most likely be for staying up too late. Perfect, absolutely perfect.

But when his phone started to go off half way through his homework he didn’t know that his whole night was going to change.

Groaning, he rolled over, slipping off his bed to grab his phone from the table. He figured it was Baekhyun calling, asking why he wasn’t coming to the party.

Luhan picked the phone up, ready to give his friend the lamest excuse in the book but was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't Baekhyun. In fact he was more than pleasantly surprised, he was ecstatic to see that that the name on the screen belonged to none other than Oh Sehun.

Oh Sehun, the kid Luhan had been fawning over for the past year or so, was calling him.

He knew that Sehun would never think of him like that of course, Sehun was straight for all he knew, completely straight, he would never like Luhan more than a friend. But that didn’t stop him from getting butterflies in his stomach when the younger’s name appeared.

He grabbed the phone almost immediately, answering it in a heartbeat, his voice coming out breathlessly. “Hi.”

“Oh—” Sehun answered, shocked that Luhan had picked up so quickly. “Hi.”

Luhan bit his lip, slowly becoming more and more overwhelmed by the fact that Sehun had called him. Maybe he just wants help with homework—no Luhan don’t think like that.

“What’s up?” he asked casually, playing it as cool as he could while mentally he was freaking the out.

There was a shaky sigh on the other end of the line before he answered, “I just wanted to see what you were up to tonight….”

Luhan’s heart skipped a beat.

“What?”

“I mean—it’s not like t-that—I just—I’m not doing anything—so I wanted to see if you wanted come over. We could watch m-movies. I don’t mean to sound creepy or anything….”

The cute stutter was almost enough to send Luhan into an adorable fit of giggles, but he held it together for the sake of his pride.

“Dude that sounds like a blast, I’m not doing anything tonight so…party time!” Luhan said, allowing himself to laugh for the appropriate amount of time before calming down so he didn’t sound too much like a lunatic.

“Really?”

Luhan could almost see the tall boy’s adorable smile forming on his, oh so delectable, pink lips.

“Obviously,” he snorted, unknowingly making Sehun flush a bright red. “What time do you want me to come over?”

“You can come over now if you want…” Sehun was sure the embarrassment in his voice was painfully obvious, but Luhan didn’t seem to notice since he was so busy hyperventilating.

“Kay, well I’ll see you in a few minutes then!”

“Okay….”

“Bye!”

“Bye.”

Luhan hung up quickly, grabbing his jacket and car keys before bounding down the stairs, not able to contain his excitement.

He scri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter