Confessions and a Little Bit of Fun

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Earlier that day~~

“Wait tell me again why you need my curling iron?”

It was six in the morning, and Baekhyun had asked his mother—in the sweetest way possible—if he could maybe borrow some of her beauty products that day.

“Chanyeol is coming over tonight.”

Those were the only words Baekhyun felt the need to say as he slipped under his mother’s arm into her bathroom.

She snorted and turned to watch her son pick through her makeup bag as the curling iron heated up on the edge of her sink.

“I thought you said you wanted to borrow my curling iron—not my makeup.”

“I was just seeing what you had—oo can I use your eye shadow?” Baekhyun asked, holding up her smoky eye shadow, as he bit his lip excitedly.

“What has gotten into you? I thought you hated Chanyeol with a burning passion, but now you’re dressing up for him?”

“I’m just—trying something new. It’s not for Chanyeol.”

“Please Baekhyun. You just said you needed to use my curling iron because Chanyeol was coming over tonight. Are you sure there’s nothing going on between you two?”

“Of course not mom. Chanyeol is just Chanyeol,” Baekhyun laughed as he rolled his eyes. “I have better taste than that.”

“Mhmm,” she nodded, still unbelieving as Baekhyun leaned over the sink to apply his eyeliner.

Baekhyun finished his eyeliner before grabbing the curling iron, going to work on his brown locks of hair.

In the meantime his mom admired her child’s attire, noting that he was wearing very tight and holey jeans and also a shirt that revealed a little too much of her baby’s skin.

“Byun Baekhyun, what on earth are you wearing?”

“Clothes,” he mumbled, too busy fixing his hair to look y than to care about what his dear mother was saying.

“Yes I can see that, smartass. I’m just wondering why you are wearing such—revealing clothing.”

Baekhyun pouted, looking down at his outfit, “It’s not that revealing.”

She raised her eyebrows before shrugging, “Whatever you say sweetie.”

“It’s just this one time anyways…like I said, I wanted to try something new.”

“Does this ‘trying something new’ have to do with your crush on Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun froze, his eyes going wide as he avoided the gaze his mom was shooting at him through the reflection of the mirror, “I don’t have a crush on Chanyeol.”

She scoffed pulling Baekhyun’s frozen stature around to look at her, “Please Baekhyun, I know you better than you know yourself. You haven’t acted like this since your crush on Junmyeon in the eighth grade.”

Baekhyun groaned as he shut off the iron, “I did not like Junmyeon mom.”

“Fine, if I’m wrong about Chanyeol I’ll leave you and your love life alone—but if I find you doing anything that proves otherwise you’ll be grounded for a week.”

“Mom that’s stupid—”

“Or you can just fess up to me right now and not have to worry about it,” she interrupted, her eyes twinkling evilly as he glared at her.

“Fine,” Baekhyun sneered, pushing past her and out of the bathroom before turning back once more. “But you won’t win this, mom.”

“Whatever you say kiddo.”

~~~Now~~~

“Baekhyun I like you.”

Baekhyun wasn’t entirely sure if he had heard him correctly, but before he could ask him to repeat himself Chanyeol had leaned over and pressed his lips to his.

Baekhyun’s whole world seemed to turn upside down in that moment. His heart began to pound and his face began to flush—but it didn’t matter because Park Chanyeol was kissing him-and he didn’t mind.

Baekhyun let his eyes flutter shut and he s his hands around Chanyeol’s neck as he melted into the kiss.

The giant froze for a moment, clearly not expecting a positive reaction from the shorter but covered it by moving his hands to Baekhyun’s hips, tugging him closer to him as he tilted his head for a better angle.

Baekhyun smiled against his lips, letting his fingers slide up to curl in the giant’s hair as he eagerly yanked Chanyeol’s body closer to him.

Chanyeol took a chance and prodded Baekhyun’s lips w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter