Innocence

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's brain went blank as Chanyeol leaned towards him.

He didn't know what to do. Here was the one person he'd rather never see again in his life, leaning towards him, about to steal his first kiss from his lips.

So Baekhyun did the one thing that made sense. He shut his eyes, hoping for some kind of miracle.

What he was expecting next was for Chanyeol's lips to press against his own, stealing this once in a lifetime moment from him.

What he was not expecting was for Chanyeol to break out into a fit of immature giggles.

"Oh my god. You have no idea how cute you are."

It was at that moment that Baekhyun’s eyes flew open and he stumbled away from the bed, landing on the hard wood floor.

"Oh my god—Baekhyun—are you alright?" Chanyeol cried, jumping off the bed immediately going to Baekhyun’s aid.

"Why would you do that!?" Baekhyun snapped, recovering from his fall, smacking Chanyeol's helping hands away.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd actually want me to kiss you—so when you closed your eyes—god you looked so precious—I just couldn't help myself from getting excited."

"I didn't want you to kiss me! I would never want you to kiss me you idiot! You just freaked me out that's all!"

Chanyeol’s previously concerned face changed to pure disbelief.

"You closed your eyes. Normally that's what someone does if they want to be kissed."

"Well I didn't want to be kissed okay? I don't even understand why you were going to kiss me anyways! You freak."

"You're cute."

"You kiss people because they're cute?" Baekhyun demanded.

"Not usually. But you're exceptionally cute."

"Stop calling me cute."

"But bacon, you are!"

"You're lucky I haven't strangled you yet."

"I doubt you could. Look how small you are."

" you."

"Aw Bacon I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet."

Baekhyun lunged at Chanyeol, tackling him to the ground as his fists began to abuse Chanyeol’s rib cage.

“Ow—Baekhyun! I’m sorry—I was just kidding——stop!”

“You——Chanyeol,” Baekhyun fumed, struggling to keep his balance on the moving body beneath him. "You can't just make fun of me when I'm kind enough to let you--the devil--into my home."

He sat himself right on Chanyeol’s stomach, stopping his violent act for a moment to look at Chanyeol.

"And one thing you definitely shouldn't have done was pretending like you were going to kiss me. That's crossing a line."

"Crossing a line because you wanted me to?" Chanyeol laughed weakly, Baekhyun's weight making it hard to breathe.

Baekhyun made a move to hit Chanyeol again but he was expecting it this time and grabbed Baekhyun by the wrists.

They struggled for a minute before Chanyeol successfully pulled Baekhyun’s small body off of him. In the next moment Chanyeol climbed on top of Baekhyun, straddling him to the floor.

Baekhyun's eyes bugged out of head as Chanyeol pinned his arms to the floor.  Chanyeol had an evil smirk on his lips as he leaned down, his face only inches from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gulped nervously. He couldn't believe that he was here—in this position—with Chanyeol.

He desperately hoped his mom would come home. He would do anything for her to walk in right now, and stop Chanyeol.

His eyes flickered to the door before back at the ever nearing Chanyeol.

"Please—Chanyeol—stop—I'm sorry—you're not the devil!" Baekhyun pleaded anxiously, trying to squirm away.

"You should have realized that by insulting me I would naturally want payback."

"Chanyeol please—this will be my first kiss!" Baekhyun whimpered desperately, trying to push back against the floorboard to get away from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's smile immediately faltered and he pulled his face away, sitting straight. He climbed off the frightened Baekhyun and moved a few feet away.
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter