Cupcakes

You Can't Deny the Facts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So you know I had I said I was going to try and update more often? 

Hahahahhahaha I crack myself up XD But all jokes aside, I'll try and update more often.

sorry for mistakes

sorry for badness

just take this stuff i wrote

kay? kay. good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo had sincerely planned on clearing things up with Jongin. He planned on telling him the whole friends thing wasn’t going to work out and they should go back to pretending they never spoke to each other. He was set on it; he had even told Baekhyun he was planning on “ending” it with Jongin.

He intended to drop the bomb in 3rd period on Monday morning. That way he wouldn’t have to elaborate on his reason, he could just spit it out and then quickly go back to his work. Kyungsoo figured that since Mr. Moon liked to talk so much, he could say all that he needed to say within a few seconds before turning back around to pretend like he was listening to their teacher’s tiring droning.

His plan started out smoothly, he had successfully turned in his chair to look at the younger male behind him, who was currently hunched over a page of notes. Timidly, and ever so gently he prodded Jongin’s bowed head with the tip of his pencil, glancing behind him to make sure Mr. Moon wasn’t paying attention before locking gazes with the boy he had dreaded facing all weekend. Kyungsoo wasn’t quite sure where his voice went in that moment, but he guessed its absence must have had to do either with the smile gracing Jongin’s lips as he looked up or the fact that he almost looked like a puppy with his dark hair covering the top half of his eyes.

“Oh, hey Kyungsoo!”

“H-Hi—” The younger’s smile seemed to widen when Kyungsoo stumbled over his hushed greeting, and as a result he was very quickly flushing a pleasant pink color.

“What’s up?” Jongin asked, not bothering to be quiet as he set aside his pencil in order to focus all of his attention on Kyungsoo. No, no, why are you doing that? This wasn’t supposed to happen this way!

“Uh—” Kyungsoo stared blankly at the younger, trying to think of something logical to say but his brain seemed to have left him for the day. “Stuff.”

Kyungsoo bit his tongue as soon as the words had left his lips. “U-Um I mean—”

But before Kyungsoo could come up with a proper excuse for his stupid moment, Jongin was chuckling softly under his breath.

“You just wanted to talk to me, don’t worry I get it.” Jongin was grinning too widely at this point and he added an unnecessary wink at the end of his sentence. You are so not allowed to do that.

“N-No I just—” Kyungsoo was about to elaborate on his true reason for turning around but Mr. Moon had seemed to take notice of the conversation at that point.

“Mr. Do, would you care to tell the rest of the class what you felt was so important to share with Mr. Kim?”

There was an awkward silence in the room as Kyungsoo slowly turned to face their glaring teacher.

“It wasn’t important, sir….”

“Well if it wasn’t important I’m sure it can wait until after class, don’t you?” Kyungsoo shrunk under the teacher’s gaze and he quickly nodded, not very much liking being the center of attention.

“Good,” Mr. Moon concluded, turning back to his PowerPoint presentation to continue his lecturing.

Despite Jongin’s random pokes to his back for the rest of the class period, Kyungsoo remained facing forward for the remaining part of Mr. Moon’s lecture. He was very adamant about not getting in trouble again, especially with a usually clean record like his.

Finally, after what seemed hours to both Kyungsoo and Jongin, the class bell sounded and the two of them raced to the door. Kyungsoo, who had dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter