no gain

may I love you

 

I forget everything for a Moment and pause I look back into the memories I received from you I want to make you listen to the fireworks In my heart that i’ve forgotten for a while I guess the visits in my heart are getting narrower

 

Jaejoong P.O.V

 

I sighed and rub my face as I look straight away to the seoul night view from my balcony. It remind me the memory 3 years before. we always sit at our dorm balcony, he hugging me and telling me the sweet words and some inspiration words.

 

tonight for a moment I want to forget the fact I am kim jaejoong the most handsome k-pop idol, I want to forget that I am jyj member and tonight I want to forget the fact I and him are seperated. 

 

tonight I want to be a normal kim jaejoong, who deeply love and badly missing his lover. all I want is to be with him, reminisce the memory of our sweet love and tonight I want him to make my heart filled with the colourful fireworks which make my heart beat so fast, and only him can do that, all I need to meet him, jung yunho.

 

--------------

 

What to do? I’m sorry but i guess You’re growing farther away from me I found a different love in place of the precious memories I guess i’m trying to erase your scent.

 

 

I cant believe my ears when I heard his words in that interview. I try to take a deep breath and control my anger, cause I know I might lost control once I unable to control my anger.

 

"changmin is like my wife." 

 

that sentence always refer to me, not him. shim changmin is our baby. I guess you try to tell me you have forget me, moving on and you have someone to replace me. jung yunho I hate you. 

 

"hyung, please. dont hurt yourself. dont hear them. you know he just saying it for fan service." I look to junsu as he cupped my face and I see he cry, I wonder why until I see yoochun clean my hand.

 

oh, I must be hurt my hand just now, I see the glass is broken, I forget I holding a glass just jow. I just nod to them and junsu keep wipe my tears. once yoochun done clean my wound he ask me if it still pain. I just shook my head, its not my hand that hurt its my heart.

 

yoochun and junsu stay in my house, to ensure I didnt make anything stupid again. I promise to myself not to make them worry again, they love me so much I should thankful that i still have them. I wake up slowly and go to my room and start cleaning. I start with our couple shirt, I dont want to remember anything about him include his scent.

 

-----------------

Baby, even if i have someone new,I can never forget you Baby you know i can’t forget If i get drunk and call you And tell you that i love you You just need to only listen If you are thinking of me girl,Call my name That’s all i need even if I’m with a different girl

 

 

I smile to kang hee noona who been so kind to me, setting up a blind date with her friend, one of model in korea since she dont know that I am gay. I try to be nice like usual and spen 2 hours with them before we going home. 

 

its not my first time, someone setting up a blind date for me but I never intrested in any girl or even boy. its all because of him, I cant never forget him, I fall to deep for him. I forget the fact its take a moment to fall in love but it take lifetime to forget the people we love. 

 

I drink the beer again and I start feeling tipsy, all the sweet memory both of us. why I cant forget him. oh god please if there any medicine or even a poison to make me forget him, I will take. 

 

'please leave your voicemail after the tone..beep.' I heard the sweet voice of the operator from my I phone, I call him and the same respond I get, the operator. I take my deep breath and gather all courage I have.

 

"jung yunho saranghae.." I hang up once I said it and lay on my sofa with my endless tears. hoping he will call me even I ing tell the world I almost date a killer idol girl cause I know he know myself very well, my eyes only see him, my mouth only know his name,my nose only know his scent, my ear only listen to his voice and my heart only know him jung yunho.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

No matter what happens, you will not cry If you don’t blame anyone, it’s okay, no more I will bury you in my memories, i won’t forget you Does that mean nothing to you?No gain, no gain, no gain Though i don’t really need to know what you think

 

yunho p.o.v

 

I watch him sleeping so safe and sound even the tears stain is still on his face. I wanna wipe his tears but I cant afford to make him awake. if he awake all my effort will be useless.but I cant see him like this again, broken and I am the reason behind it.

 

slowly I get on his bed and pull him to my hug, like we used to sleep before. I kiss his forehead and lips softly afraid to wake him up.

 

"boo, dont cry anymore huh? no matter what you hear or see about me dont blame yourself or anyone for our seperation nae? be strong for our love alright, and I promise you we will be together like before." I whisper to his ear asicaress his hair.

 

"I wont forget you, I cant forget you my boo and its my promise kim jaejoong before and now, dont you remember it? is it mean nothing to you boo?." I tell the sleeping jaejoong in my hug as I remember since the break up I keep hurt him and trashing our love and memories, like I never care and treausre it.

 

Its either I love him so much or I know him too well, I bet he must think I forget him and hate him especially with that statement and again the rumours with ahra. I doenst need him to tell me what he think cause his action speak louder just like now. he drunk and pass out in a bar, making yoochun call me for a help and he want me to see how broken my angel are.

 

its not what I mean, I have to give the poker face saying changmin is like my wife . but to think I have to protect him, I have to buries him in our memories but there will be a moment I forget kim jaejoong my love. 

 

but I believe one day his pain and tears will be gone and replace by a lot of sweet memories that both of us will create. I will make him smile no tears and pain, I will propose him and marry him, making him my official wife, jung jaejoong. its like what people said no pain no gain. 

 

I saw yoochun enter his room, I know its almost dawn and it will be dangerous if I go out once the sun is rise, it will make fans and sasaeng catch me easily. I tuck him in and kiss his forehead once again and walk outside with yoochun.

 

"hyung, wake him up, talk to him." yoochun stop me and I smile weakly and shook my head, making he sigh disapointed.

 

"no chun, it will make thing worse. I will do my way, I know him so well, he will only argue and push me out if he see me now. so no for now. " I told yoochun and thanks him for calling me, allow me to meet jaejoong. maybe he cant see his hyung in pain anymore.

 

I get inside my car and I dial the first number on my speed dial list. I wait until the operator did her speech.

 

"jaejoong, I love you too." and I hang up as I start drive out from his apartment. I believe it can help him to come over the pain and be strong to wait me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tell me people how was it?

I wont bite u.......

pweaseee......