a person like tears

may I love you

I miss you my love, a person like my tears Though it flows endlessly, I miss you once again You live in my eyes and inside my heart If only I can hold you once again.

 

Yunho p.o.v

 

I watch he walk from another row to another row, taking the groceries putting it in the trolley. I dont know if it only me or he is truly beautiful person even with big black hoddie and ripped jeans he look stunning.

 

I miss him so much, I dont know how long I cant hold myself from totally break down. from his scent, touch, voice and even his blabbering. suddenly I heard giggling voices and I see he speeding up, I guess the girls realize he is idol. 

 

 

he is walking to my way, . I dont want to get caught like this. I have to do something, and luckily I saw a big bear in the trolley, I cant see anyone so I grab it quickily and walk to his direction while covering my face, and I purposedly hit the 2 girls, making them stop.

 

as the girl scold me, I take a look to him who already no where to found. I bow to the girls and left the store, I dont want them to caught me in this disguise, a black curly wig, nerd spectacles and big shirt and pants.

 

I drive my car to his apartment, and I am lucky I see his car enter the residence. I breath in relieved as I know he is safe now from sasaeng. I stop there and rest my head in the head rest.

 

as I close my eyes the tears falll again, I thought it dried up 3 years ago but I was wrong, everytime I think about him, my tears will fall endlessly. I chuckles sadly as I remeber how lowly I became, a sasaeng of kim jaejoong, but I do miss him so much tonight.

 

all this while I just need to close my eyes and I can see him there, smiling to me like he never left me. yes, kim jaejoong never left my heart and not even will. I look to the sky, finding the constellations, oh god, how I wish I can hold kim jaejoong again.

 

 

--------'-----------

 

I miss you my love, my love, can’t you turn around and look at me? I call out to you till my lips are chapped but it doesn’t reach you Wherever you are, I will go search for you Even when the day I stop breathing comes, I will wait for you I want to love you again, my love, whom I miss crazily My love

 

i sit silently among the fans, watching his fans meeting. he is cute and talented not only cause his beautiful face. I smile proudly seeing he enjoying his songs, a reason why he left. it was a big lie, I hate him because he left me and changmin. I never ever hate him, its all my company order, and I have to follow.

 

once the start scream his name, I do scream as well, but maybe the girls voice too loud, he cant hear me, even my throat hurt by now, I dont care if it hurt and I cant sing properly. 

 

he bow and left the stage, how I wished he will turn around and spot me among the crowd, but I know, he cant, my seat is the most hideous spot. and soon I realize the stadium is empty, all the fans already go out leaving the venue.

 

I get up and leave the place as well, and drive back to our company, I walk to the place that I know will help me forget everything, even for a while it help. I bow and smile to all people who greet me before enter the studio.

 

I start dance to the beat randomly, ignore everything and only focus on my movement. hearing the beat, and within 2 hours I already sweat like I been into a sauna. and finally when the music stop, I fall on the floor, lying on it helplessly, panting hard gaining my breath.

 

"boo..jaejoong..saranghae.." and I whisper it softly before I scream and cry my heart out loud, forget the fact anyone can enter our studio now.

 

"kim jaejoong...jaejoongie...."I call the name again and again till it become a whisper , before I close my eyes, seeing his smiling face calling me. its like my promise when we were together, no matter how far he go I will be with him till the day god call me, 

 

 

---------------

 

I look at you, my love, though I can’t touch you I painfully look at that face, at those eyes The only person who embraced my tears and my scars In this world, it’s you alone Like the wind, I will be by your side Though you can’t see me, I will protect you forever

 

Jaejoong p.o.v

 

I sit on my balcony and wipe my tears that never knew the meaning of stop. but how come it will understand when my heart never stop loving him, it so difficult it likes ask me how to stop breathing.

 

tonight, I saw him. he were there watching me on the stage and all I can do is control myself and looking him secretly. only god know how I want to run to him and hug him tightly so he will never leave me again. how I want the eyes smile brightly and happily like it used to be before.

 

but I cant be greedy right? he done a lot, accepting who I am an adpoted boy, a rebellious and stubborn man. he never blame me when we facing the problem, he the one who standing next to me, support me and embrace me, he the only one see me breaking down when my family problem being drag to public and he were there once again when I facing the authorities, being caught by police and being scold by the management. 

 

so I have trouble him a lot right? so its my time to return all the favor when we being caught by the mangement, I just need to leave silently so they will never harm him with our scandal. I dont want my man, the man I adore, I respect, admire and love to facing that hatred from public.

 

"jung yunho, I will protect you and our love silently, just close your eyes and I always be there, like wind. " I whisper it silently before I cry out loud, broken once again before I being hug by my dongsaeng.

 

"yunnie....mianhae...saranghae.." I said it softly and I can feel yoochun tears on my hair.

 

 

 

 

how is it? kkkk..

anyone cry?....what song next?