yunjae festival 2015 part 1

may I love you

Shim Changmin cant help from smiling seeing his i-pad as he resting on his bed. He is on other side of world, Europe making the nes he get is bit late but it never stop his smile and yes happiness.

6 years ago were the last date where 5 of them happily sing and dance to Mirotic in Shanghai before everything change in their live. A 360 degree of change in every 5 of them and of course their fans, cassiopiea.

Finally today 2 main pillar of TVXQ met in front of public. No one can doubt that Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong is main pillar of TVXQ. Its not they plan for that meeting but Changmin believe the destiny now on their side. It will be a lie if all TVXQ and JYJ member in army at same time is coincident. It never be a coincident in TVXQ or JYJ worlds. Yes it were planned by no other Jung Yunho the leader of TVXQ.

What he, Junsu and Yoochun dont know is how the couple work so hard to achieve what they had today. He admire the determination of Kim Jaejoong and for once in his life he proud to have brave brother like Jung Yunho.

He dont mind betting on all his food stock he have in his apartment that SM CEO now is angry and cursing to Yunho. Money being thrown to the ROKA to ensure no Yunjae interaction.

How he wish he in korea now to see how their managers team have to run here and there to please that old man.

He grab his phone and dial a korean number, like he care the cost and time different. All he care is someone need to be remind of his own advice.

"Are you losing your head hyung?!" Changmin purposedly shout as he hear someone answer the call.

"Min?...what the time now boo?" The man answer with his sleepy voice making Shim Changmin roll his eyes.

"You even sleep together? For god sake hyung dont kill the fans in one day." Changmin said again with his infamous smirk.

"Shut up Changmin, its late now go sleep." Yunho said lazily as he probably tired with all the activity at the event.

"That easy? Yahhh!! Cant you all be more hideous about yourselves? How on earth you dont know fans surround you all? Hey even Seohyun now popular as you all, pity my bride. " Changmin continue ignore the groan from his leader.

"Since when my niece is your bride? And you know how we can stop abeonim and ommonim from greeting Yunnie? Eii go sleep i am tired." Now Jaejoong whine as he answering to the man.

"Great, just great. You all even kill Junsu comeback with yunjae is back 2015. Good night and please ensure no one knew jung you hard tonight" Changmin said quickly before he end up the call and laughing happily.

As he finally able to stop himself from laughing, he type few words on his mobile and send a text message to 4 other man in korea.

"First mission success. Lets work for the big mission. Jung Yunho hwaiting, Kim Jaejoong hwaiting, Park Yoochun hwaiting, shim changmin hwaiting."

Not long after he get a replied and once again he is laughing happily seeing the reply from no other Kim Junsu. "Yahh its 2015 now, please not forget Kim Junsu."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Failed? Yessss gahhhhhhh I think i gonna make one from either yun or jae side Love you all Yunjaeisback2015