a long day

may I love you

Kim jaejoong swear if he being asked now which super power he want now with no doubt he will answer flying or teleportion. Why so? He want to kick a certain man, Shim Changmin who now happily laughing on his face. Not directly but he do annoyed with it.

 

He have a script to be memorized but his another phone keep ringing, keep vibrating showing a text coming in making its very hard to memorized a single line.

 

"Oppa are you alright? Oppa?~~ Yahh Kim Jaejoong talk to me or Jiyong is on his way to your house!" A female voice scream from other line as soon he answer his call.

 

"I am alright Taeyeon~~Dont worry." He sighed heavily as he talk to the girl. Someone now is having death wish.

 

"But your twitter? Your IG? Are you hacked?" Taeyeon ask worriedly form other line bit calm from earlier.

 

"Well~~ My phone and Yunho switched..he the one deleted those pictures." Jaejoong mumble slowly as his eyes focus on the I-Phone 6 on the coffee table.

 

1..2...3...

 

"Hahhahaha..oh my..haha..sorry oppa.. you two so cute..haha.." and kim taeyeon leader of SNSD laughing out loud 3 second after she heard the answer from one of his favorite oppa, kim jaejoong.

 

"Bye and thank you for the worry taeng.." Jaejoong pout his lips as he end the call before he throw his script again.

 

"YOU ARE SO DONE JUNG YUNHO." He spelled it as he typing and sending the text to his hubby before he whining and groaning again, his phone is ringing again.

 

------------------------

Avexx building Japan

 

"How can he tweet this picture! This is too much skin..tsk tsk.."

 

"Why he so happy with gunhee? This kid..."

 

"Isnt this so obvious for yunjae?"

 

 

"Hyung why dont you just delete all the pictures instead of checking it? You have done it halfway after all." Changmin said as he shake his head saying his leader keep sighing and shaking his head.

 

Jung yunho look straight to his magnae thinking for few second before he select all the pictures and hit the delete button. And now he smiling happily just like 5 years old kids get chritsmas gift.

 

"Do you realised the fans are worried? Lot of speculation appear..jaejoong is pmsed, jaejoong is sad..jaejoong is angry..you better fixed it up hyung or i bet you have to say good bye to him without having hot steamy lot of rounds . Remember its 2 years man." Changmin smirk to his leader as they walk into avex building.

 

As soon as jung yunho heard his magnae words, his face turn to white exactly as he just saw a ghost. How can he didnt realised the consequences. Its too late to do anything.

 

He lost the phone? No no...he just confirmed it before he fly to japan.

 

He accidentally delete it? No way he trust it..jung yunho aint 5 years old

 

...he is doomed..

 

"YOU ARE SO DONE JUNG YUNHO" Jung yunho swear he stop breathing for few minutes until the manager ask him.

 

----------------------

 

"I want jaeho? Hohoho hyung why so obvious?" Kim jaejoong groaned as he heard his beloved magnae laughing happily.

 

"Yahh stop laughing and give the phone to Jung Yunho." He almost scream as the magnae keep laughing and chanting jaeho.

 

"Hyung your revenge is so lame, we all know Yunjae Shipper never accept Jaeho and after all your leg too weak for se....." Shim changmin words are cut off when the phone taken by his leader who just come out from bathroom.

 

"Yahh you..shim changmin  i hate you..and at least i have y girl scandal..you only have spoon girl..hahahha.." kim jaejoong laugh happily as he blurted out without realising he is now talking to his hubby.

 

"y girl scandal? Boo is everything alright there?" Yunho ask worriedly, not that he worried about the girl but his beloved wife emotional since everyone know jaejoong is sensitive.

 

"I am but i miss you..we didnt celebrate birthday together and yunjae day..and yes i dont deal with you deleting my pictures mr jung." Kim jaejoong whined as he rolled on the king size bed in his bedroom.

 

"Boo~~ i promise you i will be with you later but today we have to go back Japan. I miss you too and doesnt it enough we have it on your birthday?" Yunho whisper slowly as he eyed his magnae who looking him suspiciously.

 

"Eung..but but we have to make it up for 2 years yunnie..ppali come home."jaejoong whined and pouted as he in front of jung yunho.

 

"Baby boo, be a good boy for me and i promise you a hot and y night." Yunho said as he chuckles imagining his wife whining and pouted cutely. Gosh how he wish he can fly to korea now.

 

"Both of you are gross." Changmin groaned as he throw the soft cushion to his leader who smirking to him before the tall boy went out.

 

Soon the duo who on the way to Changi airport followed by some cassieopie, the camera flash and girl screaming can be heard as they come out from the hotel. No one can deny they are still hot and they have their own follower. But as the security about to close the door jung yunho hear a group of girl scream yunjae and yunjae hints.

 

"Your wifey is being good boy." Shim changmin show a selca of kim jaejoong with a tag 'the day is long.' 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me you love it..kkkk