jaejoong obviousness

may I love you

Yoochun try his very best to hold his laugh as he listen to the man who rambling about something that really make he laugh. He look around and luckily the coffee house have less people maybe its office hours, he confident no sasaeng around him now.

 

"Oh god chun hyung, you should tell him not to be that obvious. We all can get caught you know." The man keep whining from the other line.

 

"And you know that diva very well changmin. He wont listen to anyone except jung yunho so i dont want waste my time for it." Yoochun said as he sip his coffee.

 

"I guess we should ask heechul help now."changmin said with a sigh, and yoochun now its not a worried one its a fake one to tease someone.

 

Park yoochun chuckles as he lean back to the chair watching the scenery of the road before his mind imagine what the scenario if 2009 tragedy never happen. Somehow he believe nothing will change yet the bonding will grow stronger.

 

"Yahh you so call best actor stop ignore me. God,are you missing duckbutt to much?"changmin high pitch voice bring him to where he is.

 

"Nah, i miss changminko. You should bring her to meet us you know, then only we can approve you with her."yoochun smirk as he ignore changmin groan and curse.

 

"Yah, shut up park yoochun. Bye and i dont miss you all."and yoochun laugh as he end his phone call as he once again sipped his coffee scrolling the twitter timeline seeing the fans having fun with issue j-holic like a comments in you tube "he only seduce jung yunho."

 

---------------------

 

Kim's residences

 

"Wah he so cute, look that cheeks, oh my god." Kim jaejoong smile happily as he caress the newlyborn baby boy in his embarace.

 

"Aigoo, if others see it they might think the baby is yours." His sister joke as she sit next to the diva who still focus on the sleeping baby boy.

 

"I wish i can have babies." He mumble slowly as he peck the baby cheek, smiling a bit before laugh seeing the baby reaction.

 

"You sure jae? Its so painfull and its no joke."the women say as he pat jaejoong back softly feeling guilty for bringing up that issue.

 

"And you know you will gain weight, strecth marks and not to mention loosen up in few area of you know what i mean." And the mother of the cute baby boy smirk when his lil brother widened his eyes.

 

Kim jaejoong shake his head few times before hand off the baby slowky to his sister.  Just imagine it make he shivering.

 

"Noona, you dont have the baby name right? Put yunwoo..yuno? Or yunwo?its a good name right after all i believe its have a good meaning." And kim jaejoong smiling cutely with full of hopes eyes directed to his noona who shocking.

 

"I cant believe you worship your hubby so much jung jaejoong." His another sister anna blurted out with laugh before the baby boy mother laugh while feeding the baby.

 

---------------------

 

"Believe me jaejoong hyung will not attend the premiere, not when boa is there."junsu say full of confident to both men in front of him.

 

"Jaejoong hyung is not like you who so sensitive. He will go and smile proudly in the premiere as the proud diva."changmin say as he shake his point fingers.

 

Kim junsu and shim changmin keep arguing with all the possible reason they can think to support their theory while park yoochun just grinning to his 2 brothers.

 

"i will bet on jung yunho not attend it." He say stopping the 2 man who now look him wierdly as he grinning proudly.

 

"even the most stupid man in this world will choose  not to attend a party full of his scandal so why you think yunho will accept SM offer?" Yoochun explain slowly making the boys nod.

 

Shim changmin smirk as he understand what the elder told so unfortunately they have to let down their fans again.

 

"Just imagine yunho walk on the red carpet with ahra then she praise boa?" Changmin say and chuckles before join by the two.

 

"She is good actress and as her best friend seeing how hard her work and push herself make me proud of her. I am so anticipated to see her today with a cute partner. Its been a long time i watched movie with pretty lady." Yoochun imitate their leader style as the youngers burst out laughing.

 

"Yunho are too much, he make me feel so happy. He always there with me when i am sad, i am such a lucky girl."and now junsu imitate boa style with the shy smile to make it real.

 

"And soon our umma will be kick to pluto while ahra will be bald before her age reach 30." Changmin add with his laugh makimg the 2 elder need to wipe the tears coming out from their eyes.

 

As they busy laughing and create their own  story of it, kim jaejoong and jung yunho come out from their room. Jaejoong about to stop them but yunho hold his wife and shake his head.

 

"Let them be boo, its not easy too see all of them laugh happily. Lets enjoy this feeling for a momement." Yunho said as he kiss jaejoong lips, holding the man closer before they watch the other 3 men laughing.

 

"And i will say seem like 2014 is the best year for cassiopiea." Park yoochun say before changmin and junsu stop they laughing slowly and nods their head in agreement.