Of painting and DP

may I love you

 

Jung yunho giggle watching the new display picture of his wife twitter. He bet all the yunjae shipper going gaga all over oh so called co-incident between him and his wife.
 
"Hyung ing 
stop holding the paint, give it to the coordinator, or you can put that in luggage." Changmin hissed the man as he munching the subway he just bought.
 
" will you stop buying food just one day?" Jung yunho ask the magnae, smirking when he see the man pouting.
 
"I can't stop buy food cause I feel so hungry and its so important to eat, we have to eat to live but don't you dare relate it to your painting case." Changmin rolled his eyes seeing his hyung keep giggling staring the phone.
 
"It's the same, it's important for me to take care the painting cause it is for him, the special gift." Yunho said with smile that have 1001 meaning.
 
"Well it's good you ask an artist to do the job for you, remember the sketch in running man? I bet jaejoong hyung also dont want ti see how you describe him  from your perspective. " changmin blurt it out and walk away ignoring his hyung death glare.
 
Jung yunho hissed as he see the new message he received from jaejoong, he can imagine the pouts from his wife as he read the message.
 
To- Yunbear 
From - Joongieboo
Yun~~ you need to punish this 2 boys when you come home. They say me too obvious, I am not, right??  I am good boy right? Saranghae yun~~ 
 
Yunho chuckles as he read it for second time, it's not because of jaejoong tell what the painting he bought but as soon as Cassiopeia spotted him with the paint jaejoong also changed the display picture in twitter to a painting. What people don't know are 2 thing, first what the painting yunho bought and second the display picture jaejoong used is the same painter as yunho newly bought picture.
 
From-yunbear
To- Joongieboo 
You are my good wife boo, promise I will scold that 2 monkey ok? I will see you tomorrow morning ok? Go sleep. Saranghae.
 
 
And Jung yunho fly back to Seoul leaving a riddle to Cassiopeia to solve again. Some believe its a coincident, some believe its a hint of yunjae and some say its for his girlfriend or family. 
 
--------------
 
Seoul 0230 am 310713
 
"Yahh, yunho said he will scold both of you. Now go home, I need a sleep. I don't want look ugly in front of him. Go, go, go" Kim jaejoong hissed the 2 men that still busy laughing on him.
 
"Oh hyung stop reporting everything to yunho hyung. When did you become so spoil?" Yoochun ask and laugh hard seeing his friend blushing hard.
 
"Yeah hyung, stop being so obvious. Only stupid person can say that oh so coincident jaejoong changed his DP." Junsu say as he rolled his eyes and finish the coffee.
 
"It's not obvious. Yunho agree with me. Yahh, just go home now." Jaejoong groaned seeing that 2 men still laughing hard.
 
"He have to agree or everyone can see Kim jaejoong sad or worse spending time with yihan or geunsuk. So from he end up killing people it's better to agree with you." Junsu said and run to the door, avoiding jaejoong throwing pillow to him.
 
" ok that's enough suie, lets go home before he keep reporting us to his hubby. Night hyung, and stop tweeting tonight ok?" Yoochun said and laugh again with junsu when jaejoong slammed the door to their face.
 
--------------
 Seoul 1/7/13
 
Yunho giggles seeing jaejoong busy cooking breakfast for him. He just arrived and he straight away asking the manager to send him to his wife house.
 
"Boo, are you that happy this morning? You post y picture again right?" Yunho ask as he hugging the busy man from his back.
 
"You saw it? It's not y as the picture you repost on twitter yun~~" jaejoong said and chuckles as he snuggle to his husband body softly.
 
" so  lets me give you morning kiss as you asking on twitter." Yunho turn off the fire of his ommurice and pull his wife to look him before they share a kiss.
 
A kiss where jaejoong feel loved, a kiss where jaejoong feel protected. A kiss that yunho miss and long for and a kiss where yunho secured jaejoong to him and only him.
 
" let's eat boo, later in evening I have my 85 club party. " yunho said and he walk to the dining table.
 
"Can I go too? Please?" Jaejoong try his luck, using his failed aegyo making his husband laugh.
 
" sorry boo, I can't trust them yet. Later nae? " yunho said and he feed his wife who already pouting.
 
"Aish, you afraid if I am there you can't flirt the girls?" Jaejoong ask softly as he playing with yunho shirt softly.
 
"Silly boo, you know I won't see anyone pretty after I met you. Aigoo, seem like I have to show my wife how much I love him right?" Yunho answer and chuckles seeing jaejoong nod
 
"Yun will you attend the award? It's your first award." Jaejoong ask as he peeking his husband reaction who still eating. 
 
"I do want my dear, I want received it myself but seem SM will not let me attend since you will be there," yunho said calmly making jaejoong feel guilty.
 
" I won't go ok? You go and received it ok?" Jaejoong blurt it out and making yunho chuckles in his shock.
 
"It's another month to go boo, let's not talk bout it nae? I want spend my y quality time with my boo." Yunho said ignore jaejoong pout, carrying him in bridal style to their bedroom and soon jaejoong moans can be heard along with yunho cursing.
 
------------------
 
Yunho p.o.v
 
I wake up seeing around ourbedroom and smile seeing my wife already sleeping. He look so sound and safe just like baby. 
 
I kiss his forehead softly, before slowly release him from me not to waking up him and it will ruined my plan to surprise him. I changed my shirt , hopefully no one notice it the same shirt from airport last morning. 
 
Taking my iPad and scroll to the bookmark I have save, slowly I follow the recipe and hope I will not ruined his favorite pan again.
 
Within 45 minutes, my pancake is ready I quickly clean up and soon I make a coffee for him and starting set up the breakfast on dining table before I run to the piano and write something on it.
 
"Yun ~~ you wake up? Mianhae, I woke up late. What you want for breakfast? " he ask me as he still sleepy and rub his eyes.
 
"It's ok, I have done for you, let's eat nae?" I hold him and we seat at the dining table enjoying our breakfast before he spotted the note on the piano and a box of silver bracelet.
 
'I LOVE YOU ...'  
 
"Yun~~ so sweet , thank you yunnie. Saranghae." He said as he run to hug me and kiss my face, stopping me from doing the dishes.
 
"I love you too boo~~." I kissed him and soon he running looking for his mobile, capturing the image and soon he giggle.
 
"I have changed my dp again yun." He said and show me, chuckles happily.