2014 Gwangju

may I love you

The time show its already past midnight, and still at this godly hour an idol busy practicing on the big stage with some crews, checking the sound system and some props that will be used for this saturday concert.

 

"Hyung, ask some to check this platform. Its bit shaky and there the stairs why no light?" The tall man ask as he jumping few times on the platform, not satisfied with the things.

 

"Yunnie~~ you here? Why you come, you have schedule tomorrow and you must be tired." The idol ask as he finished his song, walking to the man with pout on his lips.

 

Jung yunho smile as he see his wife pouting, standing next to him. His wife so right, nothing were wrong about it. Yes he is tired and still he have schedule tomorrow but he cant help from checking his own wife who will having concert tomorrow.

 

"Boo, I have done this before and why only now you nagging? I did in japan, seoul and in busan. " jung yunho ask as he hold the idol hand, pinching the man nose.

 

Kim jaejoong bite his lips, realizing the fact jung yunho always do it, final check of the stage, sound system and some other preparation for his concert. But this time, he feel bit shy since its in his in law pronvince.

 

"Not same, you will be tired, and you have to go home and you left minnie in seoul." Kim jaejoong blurted out all the possible excuse he have in his mind, making his husband chuckles.

 

"Jaejoongie, you know I wont go home back to seoul tonight and changmin? Well he have thing to settle with sooyoung. Why you that shy?" Jung yunho ruffle his wife hair, making the man pouting.

 

"I am shy to your family..they must be thinking I am using you.." jaejoong mumbles as he reached the mineral water, drinking it softly.

 

"Boo, they will not think like that alright? Indeed umma the one ask me to check on you.please stop think negatively, go finish the practice. I will check on the sound system then we can go home." Jung yunho say as he peck the pretty boy forehead before he walk to the place.

 

And after one hour, the couple leave the stadium, going back to family villa of jung yunho which is only 20 minutes from the stadium. Even its already 3 am, the couple still being welcomed warmly by jung family.

 

"Aigoo, jongie please eat more nae? You look skinny, and you yunho, why you being so careless? See he so skinny." And mrs jung start nag his son, while hug his son in law making the boy shy.

 

"Yeobo, you can cook for him tomorrow nae? Its already dawn, lets the couple rest alright?" Mr jung chuckle as he see his wife pouted, but he have to do it or else the couple wont have enough rest.

 

Jung yunho and kim jaejoong walk to their room after mr and mrs jung went back to sleep. Kim jaejoong cant help from smiling, feeling happy that jung family accept him well.all his tired now gone.

 

"My dear boo, please sleep its already late.you had a long day ahead sweetie. A concert in your in law place, poor my boo have to behave, no shirtless."jung yunho said softly as he hug his wife who already lay on bed.

 

"Jung, do you come from seoul to here just to say I cant be shirtless tomorrow? "Kim jaejoong mumbles as he snuggle to jung yunho chest. 

 

"No, I come here to tell you how much I miss my pretty y cute adorable talented wife and I love you so much kim jaejoong." Jung yunho said as he tighten his hug and kiss jaejoong forehead.

 

Kim jaejoong chuckles as he heard the cheesy words, he know his husband secretly tell him to behave in front his parents, he know it well even the man didnt remind him.

 

"Silly hubby, how can you think I can be shirtless in front my in law? I love you too mr sweet talker y macho hubby." Kim jaejoong say softly before he kiss the man lips, before he close his eyes falling asleep.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Tonight 11 january 2014, the stadium in gwangju is full with almost thousand fans who wearing costume such as flowers, mermaid or just bikini. Its a solo concert of kim jaejoong, jyj members.

 

He have been singing few songs from his solo mini album until to his newest WWW album, before he spend his time talking to his fans who come tonight.he start with a sweet simple introduction which gained a loud cheer from his fans especially when he talk in perfect gwangju dialect

 

"There's a lot idols from gwangju, even I am not from here."he say with a wide smile, since he knew some of his fans will understand what he try to say, he do mean the big popular idol of gwangju, his beloved hubby jung yunho.

 

He keep talking to his fans, he can hear his fans screaming asking him to remove his shirt but he choose to ignore since he has promise with his husband, he will behave in front his in law. And he continue singing until the second talking section with fans who stil demand him to be shirtless.

 

"I cant remove my shirt, you all know boribap is famous in gwangju, I have taste it before and its so delicous. The ahjumma at canteen cooked so delicious and I eat a lot..I mean a lot..so my tummy has show..I cant open my shirt..mianhae.." he say as he laugh cutely, feeling satisfied with his smart excuse

 

He keep talking as he see some fans that standing out out of thousand fans in the stadium, he unconsciously asking the fan boys to wait for him and ignore a girl who asking him to make heart for her as he gave to the girl mother.

 

"Owh you so good aggashi, that so much effort to bring along a lot of costume. By the way, since we in gwangju, you should date gwangju men they are good men you know." He say to the girl who wearing the sunflower costume, while he smile when he remembered a particular nice men from gwangju.

 

Then the teasing male idol continue his concert, singing his other songs showing his vocal ability that cant be denied by others. He indeed a good singer not who only depends on his flower boy image.

 

"Aish why you all like this?" Kim jaejoong whined cutely as he pouted, when the fans keep asking him to be shirtless. He bite his bottom lips, hoping his in law family will not mad with him for being shirtless as welk his beloved hubby, jung yunho.

 

Slowly he turn around as he hold his shirt colar, and with a quick pace he pulled it down, showing his back shoulder before he put it on back, making the fans go screaming like crazy. Kim jaejoong knew he fans not satisfied, so then with a slow pace he dropped his jacket to waist area, revealing his body. Little did the fans know, kim jaejoong face now turn to red as he holding his breath.

 

-------------------------------#------ººº-------------

 

"Yahh what with this? Oh god cant both of you be more obvious huh?" Shim changmin pointed to the new hairstyle of kim jaejoong, when the idol enter the lounge, once he done his concert.

 

"Wae?!! Its a new style." Jaejoong whined as he drink the soft drink prepare for him, looking away from his magnae.

 

"Yeahh, a news style that also same with jung yunho? Excuse me I am smart son of yours alright." Shim changmin smirk as he having fun teasing his hyung.

 

Kim jaejoong just whined with a long pout when his magnae laughing happily, he do thank the god for making yoochun and junsu busy now. Suddenly a family enter the lounge, making the 2 boys greet the jung family formally.

 

"Oppa~~~ why you wear shirtless? I really wanna see you shirtless alive." The young girl, jung yunho little sister whined as he see the man making the man blushing hard.

 

Jung yunho poke his sister head, bit surprised of his sister bluntness in front their parents and after all he feel sorry for his wife which keep being teased.

 

"Oh yeah hyung why you so polite today? I am pretty sure busan seeing you shirtless all the time there. I am wondering why." And shim changmin never let the chance to tease jaejoong fly away like that.

 

"Changmin, will you keep your mouth shut?" Yunho ask his magnae with his deep glare, making the boy pouted while the rest of jung family laughing.

 

"My dear jongie did well, I am so proud. Kajja lets go home, I have cooked special meal for you all." Mrs jung say as she patted kim jaejoong shoulder before they going out.

 

"Changmin oppa, now I know why my hyung love jaejoong oppa. He skin is better than mine." The girl say to changmin as they walk out, leaving the couple.

 

"Believe me its not because the skin, its more than that." Changmin say making jaejoong spank his head hard.

 

"Stop turn everyone ert." Jaejoong say as he still blushing hard, while yunho hug his shoulder.

 

"Arasso, but you still owe me for letting sooyoung cover up for you." Changmin scream as he take the laughing jung little sister out from the room.

 

"That boy need to be punish..aish...he.." and kim jaejoong words being cut when jung yunho kiss his lips.

 

"I love you kim jaejoong my wifey." Jung yunho whisper to him, as he hug the man tightly.

 

Kim jaejoong smile happily as he hug his husband ,he swear he cant ask more then this, he already have all he want.

 

"I love you jung yunho my hubby." And kim jaejoong kiss the man lips softly while being hugged by the man.