Jaejoong Strike Again

may I love you

Kim Jaejoong smile happily as he read the reaction of his fans for his Taiwan fan meeting just now. They are enjoying the show and of course for him is a glad knowing the fans still there and he still have the charm to mesmerize his fans.

Yet at another side, his manager is looking him with not pleasant view, as the poor man talking to the phone. Holding himself from cursing to the caller.

"Yes sir, I know. I will explain to Jaejoong." The man sighs as he rolling his eyes when Kim Jaejoong giggling while enjoying his dinner.

"So far C-Jes Team is monitoring the media outlet as well the SNS, nothing suspicious right now. If anything we will report to SM straight away." The manager said confidently however deep inside his heart, he crossing all 20 fingers that whatever he said is correct.

"Yahh Kim Jaejoong!! Do you know how long I have to listened to SM Public Relations Directors nag because of your stunt today? It's 30 minutes. Have a mercy on this old man please." The man blurted out as he glares the giggling man.

"What hyung? I did nothing and why SM so worry about?" Kim Jaejoong reply as he once again back checking his mobile before once again giggling. 

"OH GOD!! KIM ING JAEJOONG!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID!! FINE FINE. I JUST GET JUNG TO LECTURE YOU." The man screams in despair, wondering why he need to manage Kim Jaejoong.

---------------------------------------------------

"NO!! NO!! AND NO!!" The tall man shake his head confidently looking to the manager and the leader who rolling his eyes seeing his attitude.

"Seriously, people started shipping me and Yunho hyung. You know how weird it is? No offense hyung, i dont have problem with same relationship. IT JUST WHY I HAVE TO BE BOTTOM IN THE STORY?" Changmin blurted out his disappointment out loud before he lean back with his serious face.

"And you want me to bottom? Hell no." Yunho reply cheekily as he grab the flying pen, throw by his magnae.

"Guys, look. We want to minimise the attention to Yunjae, so the best thing is to let the fans see you all as couple. As returned you can get whatever you want." The manager reply, trying his very best to convince the tall man to agree with the plan.

"How much you want my help and what you can offer me?" Shim Changmin smirk as look at the manager.

"Stop plotting world domination or even weird thing Shim." Yunho warned the younger as he know their manager have walk to lion den.

"Its not my lover who mentioned my name out loud in the fan meeting." Changmin smile innocently before turn to the manager who rolled his eyes, knowing what to come.

"As for now, I want company credit card and Irene to be free at midnight. I will think more later." Changmin said as he walks up and leaves the meeting room and the manager who sighing.

Shim Changmin fish out his phone and he cant help from grinning as he wait the other person to answer.

"You know hyung, if you keep spilling the tea, its no longer the fun. Why dont you just said Jung Yunho is mine" He said it before he end the call immediately and laughing out loud happily.